Reviews for Through Endless Sands
Albinos chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful, tragic, lamenting...
byzelo chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's Beautiful. Well done.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*applause*
roaster chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
beautiful one shot of ulquiorra and orihime. it broke my heart as I read it, but nonetheless, very beautiful. please continue writing because you are very talented!
Enlyien chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
asdfghjkl;

I have so many feels I can't even process them.
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like the progression and how the story is in parts. :]
Well done!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
One word: Heartbroken.

Thank you for this beautiful piece.
Capucines chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm speechless and I've got tears in my eyes. How sad and at the same time wonderful. It's just perfect. Thank you for writing this.
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
... *tears* legit crying right now. Fuuuu...
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I swear I'm not crying right now, it's just that there's something in my eye.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Fantastic. Orihime! Ulquiorra! The whole concept of talking to the dead blooms of insanity, perfect! But, that is true for most people that to feel less lonely, talk out loud and hope to be heard. Orihime rubbed off on him! Grimmy is so bad boy quality with saying you are you talking to! Xd Lovely.
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I... I want to say "this was wonderful", but now I think I'm empty. I think you stole my soul.

Can I have it back? Please? I mean, as wonderful as this story is, I feel kinda empty.

Although it's nice to see Ulquiorra heartless again.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Personally, I felt like you made the ending just... /right/, for the lack of a better word.

We all know, as readers, that it's impossible for these people (or variations of people) to live through all those injuries. It's a fact, though it is impossible to kill off the main characters without a happy ending.

So. I enjoyed reading an interpretation that was realistic. It makes more sense. I could have easily expected this in the real manga if I hadn't know better. Orihime's need to talk to herself while in isolation also works out, and it's interesting to see the effect she has on Ulquiorra.

Honestly, I just found this a wonderfully tragic piece. :)
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
What a depressing tale, and yet I thoroughly enjoyed it. Though I myself like to consider myself a horrible romantic, this was, how you say, refreshing.

Love,

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is really sad, one thing bothered me though; Couldn't you have made more moments between their love? It made it feel a bit... short...?
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »