Reviews for Through Endless Sands
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is really sad, one thing bothered me though; Couldn't you have made more moments between their love? It made it feel a bit... short...?
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago...

I have a hole in my heart now. Absolutely amazing.

So sad, so poignant, so perfect.

Thank you for writing this.
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Well, despite the fact that we KNOW that was not how it ended...this story was really, really good. So sad that everyone died, tho. Still, wonderful job.

10/10

Nz
iExperiment chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
...This is an amazing story. There was, like, ONE spelling error in the whole thing, and your composition is nothing short of fabulous.

...Poor everybody. :(

Its so sad they all had to die and leave Hime all alone...but the scenes where she talks to them is so sweet. And then she gets Ulli started on that...Maybe you could write a sequel to this... ? (hopeful)
eleventy7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was written some time ago, but the power of your writing is still drawing reviews. I loved this one-shot. The characters were lovingly delineated; the short, minimal nature of the structure and prose resulted in a quiet and almost intimate piece. Thank you for sharing.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh...oh my. My poor emotions are all aflutter over this piece. I adore your Orihime-she's the perfect picture of a strong yet quiet woman who affects Ulquiorra in ways he isn't comfortable admitting, and ends up changing him forever in the end.

This was just beautiful. I don't think I have any other words...here, have a shard of my poor heart instead. :( *favorites*
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Melancholy, but beautiful. It really captures the feelings and relationship of Orihime and Ulquiorra as something that could never happened, yet existed. It's the best work I've read of this pairing. Well done
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Melancholy but absolutely gorgeous. The way you portrayed their non-relationship and everything that went on is superb. I don't think there's a word out of place. Lovely work!
Rurri chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This story makes me so sad, but it is also one of my most favorite. I feel so lucky to have come upon your fic. I wish I could write something as thought invoking as this. :) It really did make me think alot on some things.
Another Face chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ugh. This is fantastic. There are so many lines I could read over and over again.
pika09 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What a touching story. Even if I have never read the Hueco Mundo arc yet, never known Orihime's state during said arc, nor even know what Ulquiorra's personality is, I just simply know that this story is beautiful.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautifully angsty.
BEdevil chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Absolutely beautiful. What I love especially about this fix is how strong a character Orihime is, and you've managed to take the prisoner-Orihime back into the girl that protected Tatsuki and helped save her hollow brother. Bravo.
Vastrea chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You touched my very heart. I can only thank you : )
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm trying not to cry right now. This was so sad, and yet so beautifully written.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »