Reviews for Through Endless Sands
aisarikka chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
very very nice. so IC. wonderfully written. loved how you portrayed Orihime. Congratulations!
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was wonderful. Thank you for keeping them both in character.
Onba chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was so depressing, but it was good.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HOLY SNAP.

Oh wow...you are amazing *grovels* I have never, ever read anything as tragic and beautiful as that (maybe 'cause I don't dip into the horror genre too much?) but I loved reading every word of that. AWESOME job!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Far, far stronger and more emotionally genuine than I would have thought possible, given the brevity of the story.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
The characterization is beautiful, especially 's almost as heart-wrenching and touching as the canon ending truly grips my heart.
KeepsakeKey chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw.

I really liked it.

:'D

Great job!
PompadourAppreciator chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
What a beautiful story. Very touching and the writing is excellent, your Ulquiorra characterzation is the best on the site!
abarai4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my entire life.

It's powerful, it's in-character, it's cruel, it's bittersweet.

I've never cried over fanfiction. Until today.
Avelera chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ah! This is so sad. You broke my heart killing the nakama, it was so spare but so well done, the prose reminded me of the landscape of hueco mondo.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
aw! that so sad!
xLilim chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This one-shot was perfect! I was in tears without knowing it! I love it and the tragic love of Ulquihime, you've captured it with ease!
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That...was absolutely beautiful! Excellent work! I also loved the writing and how you kept everyone in character.

*Adds to faves*
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This story is so sad...i love it! i like how orihime is so...wow. And how ulqui-kun takes after her! aw god what a lovely story1! Go you!
obligatoryUsername chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my god

That was the best story EVVURR

So wait.

Orihime died, or escaped, or what?

I'm confused. xD