Reviews for Through Endless Sands
Another Face chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ugh. This is fantastic. There are so many lines I could read over and over again.
pika09 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What a touching story. Even if I have never read the Hueco Mundo arc yet, never known Orihime's state during said arc, nor even know what Ulquiorra's personality is, I just simply know that this story is beautiful.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautifully angsty.
BEdevil chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Absolutely beautiful. What I love especially about this fix is how strong a character Orihime is, and you've managed to take the prisoner-Orihime back into the girl that protected Tatsuki and helped save her hollow brother. Bravo.
Vastrea chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You touched my very heart. I can only thank you : )
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm trying not to cry right now. This was so sad, and yet so beautifully written.
kooksthekook chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I really liked it. It was a beautiful yet sad story.
digging4more chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
very very nice. so IC. wonderfully written. loved how you portrayed Orihime. Congratulations!
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was wonderful. Thank you for keeping them both in character.
Onba chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was so depressing, but it was good.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HOLY SNAP.

Oh wow...you are amazing *grovels* I have never, ever read anything as tragic and beautiful as that (maybe 'cause I don't dip into the horror genre too much?) but I loved reading every word of that. AWESOME job!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Far, far stronger and more emotionally genuine than I would have thought possible, given the brevity of the story.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
The characterization is beautiful, especially 's almost as heart-wrenching and touching as the canon ending truly grips my heart.
KeepsakeKey chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw.

I really liked it.

:'D

Great job!
PompadourAppreciator chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
What a beautiful story. Very touching and the writing is excellent, your Ulquiorra characterzation is the best on the site!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »