Reviews for Through Endless Sands
wishes of falling stars chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Melancholy, but beautiful. It really captures the feelings and relationship of Orihime and Ulquiorra as something that could never happened, yet existed. It's the best work I've read of this pairing. Well done
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Melancholy but absolutely gorgeous. The way you portrayed their non-relationship and everything that went on is superb. I don't think there's a word out of place. Lovely work!
Rurri chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This story makes me so sad, but it is also one of my most favorite. I feel so lucky to have come upon your fic. I wish I could write something as thought invoking as this. :) It really did make me think alot on some things.
Another Face chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ugh. This is fantastic. There are so many lines I could read over and over again.
pika09 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
What a touching story. Even if I have never read the Hueco Mundo arc yet, never known Orihime's state during said arc, nor even know what Ulquiorra's personality is, I just simply know that this story is beautiful.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautifully angsty.
BEdevil chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Absolutely beautiful. What I love especially about this fix is how strong a character Orihime is, and you've managed to take the prisoner-Orihime back into the girl that protected Tatsuki and helped save her hollow brother. Bravo.
Vastrea chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You touched my very heart. I can only thank you : )
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm trying not to cry right now. This was so sad, and yet so beautifully written.
kooksthekook chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I really liked it. It was a beautiful yet sad story.
digging4more chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
very very nice. so IC. wonderfully written. loved how you portrayed Orihime. Congratulations!
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was wonderful. Thank you for keeping them both in character.
Onba chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was so depressing, but it was good.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HOLY SNAP.

Oh wow...you are amazing *grovels* I have never, ever read anything as tragic and beautiful as that (maybe 'cause I don't dip into the horror genre too much?) but I loved reading every word of that. AWESOME job!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Far, far stronger and more emotionally genuine than I would have thought possible, given the brevity of the story.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »