Reviews for Through Endless Sands
heka chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
...

ZOMG. IT WAS... ZOMG. REALLY. GOOD. GREAT. WONDERFUL. BRILLIANT. ALL THE ADJECTIVES THAT I CANNOT THINK UP OF RIGHT NOW, I PUT THEM HERE. ZOMG.

THE LAST PART. *writhes in agony* ZOMG IT WAS FANTASTIC. I AM SPEECHLESS WITH... EMOTION. OR WHATEVER. I AM SPEECHLESS. OVERWHELMED.

You are a GENIUS. I am so favouriting this.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
beautiful and poignant. heart-rending and tragic, a realistic and believable piece. i loved it completely, the gradual build-up, the crumbling self. fantastic.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
milkmoth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was so angsty. And so, so sad. But very, very well done. I loved the details of each death - it really made me feel them. Especially Ishida's, Chad's, and Ichigo's. The way you tied in the idea of talking to the dead, too. And how, even in the end, Ulquiorra didn't let sentiment stop him from doing his job, telling her 'yes'. But how that was the right answer. And how he actually did get a little more human because of Orihime.

I love this.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
It's rare to find a fic that's mature enough to keep the characters in character and still accomplish something that's quiet, moving and powerful. I commend you.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
(sniffle) Poor Orihime. I really liked your Ulquiorra characterization!
Waffleness chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow that was a very beautiful story. I never imagined Orihime's experience being a happy one and you captured it almost perfectly.

I love Ulquiorra.
Anicka chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I don't really know how to comment on this one except to say that it was really good and made me sad but I don't know...It was just really good!
angelic lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*gasp* i think this is by far the best piece of ulquihime work that i've read. i just LOVE ulquiorra's take on orihime and at the same time revealing things about him that you dont see at first. gives you a different look at what he is, what his situation is. i also really enjoyed their interaction here.

since words fail me on how great this is, ill fav the story too XD
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I don't know what to say to this except: beautiful. Heartbreaking. Lovely. Thank you.

I loved Orihime, her bravery and her grief, and talking to her brother. He was not-human-but-real, and she made all her own choices in the end. You made me cry.
aanimec15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG it's so sad! I love Ulquiorra to death, but he shouldn't have just let her... well she was pretty much suicidal I mean she had nobody anymore. Wow... so sad.
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was wonderfully written, and you captured them both perfectly. So sad...
thenorthernlights chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great job on writing Ulquiorra. And Orihime's desperation was so believable, I can actually see it. This was so dark... and haunting. I really like how Ulquiorra talks to Orihime at the end. Everything about this truly made me want to cry.

I loved it.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
rip out my heart why don't you...

damn.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow. That was so sad, but so beautiful and powerful. The ending made me cry. Great job keeping Ulquiorra in character. He was perfect!
crimson-butterflyz chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This story was great. You kept true to Ulquirras character and was even able to bring out a side of Orihime usually not seen. I hope you dont mind me adding this to favorites.

-crimson