Reviews for Through Endless Sands
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
It was so, so beautiful. Hauntingly beautiful.

I really like your writing style and your ability to say many things with a few well-chosen words.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
You are an incredible writer. This was just fascinating. This is the only UlquiHime fic that I've ever liked or found remotely believable. Not only was this feasible, but it was convincing, as well. I love AU, and this is definitely one of the best I've read.

Great work!
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow...that was very deep and for some reason, I feel like I could cry. So beautiful. THanks for writing this.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Your writing is beautiful. I love your choice of words and the flow you bring out. i like this more than most other ulquil x orihime because its oneshot. It really mads me want to keep reading, as the story built up.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I loved the ending, very touching and meaningful.

Great job with this )
heka chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
...

ZOMG. IT WAS... ZOMG. REALLY. GOOD. GREAT. WONDERFUL. BRILLIANT. ALL THE ADJECTIVES THAT I CANNOT THINK UP OF RIGHT NOW, I PUT THEM HERE. ZOMG.

THE LAST PART. *writhes in agony* ZOMG IT WAS FANTASTIC. I AM SPEECHLESS WITH... EMOTION. OR WHATEVER. I AM SPEECHLESS. OVERWHELMED.

You are a GENIUS. I am so favouriting this.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
beautiful and poignant. heart-rending and tragic, a realistic and believable piece. i loved it completely, the gradual build-up, the crumbling self. fantastic.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
milkmoth chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was so angsty. And so, so sad. But very, very well done. I loved the details of each death - it really made me feel them. Especially Ishida's, Chad's, and Ichigo's. The way you tied in the idea of talking to the dead, too. And how, even in the end, Ulquiorra didn't let sentiment stop him from doing his job, telling her 'yes'. But how that was the right answer. And how he actually did get a little more human because of Orihime.

I love this.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
It's rare to find a fic that's mature enough to keep the characters in character and still accomplish something that's quiet, moving and powerful. I commend you.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
(sniffle) Poor Orihime. I really liked your Ulquiorra characterization!
Waffleness chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow that was a very beautiful story. I never imagined Orihime's experience being a happy one and you captured it almost perfectly.

I love Ulquiorra.
Anicka chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I don't really know how to comment on this one except to say that it was really good and made me sad but I don't know...It was just really good!
angelic lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*gasp* i think this is by far the best piece of ulquihime work that i've read. i just LOVE ulquiorra's take on orihime and at the same time revealing things about him that you dont see at first. gives you a different look at what he is, what his situation is. i also really enjoyed their interaction here.

since words fail me on how great this is, ill fav the story too XD
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I don't know what to say to this except: beautiful. Heartbreaking. Lovely. Thank you.

I loved Orihime, her bravery and her grief, and talking to her brother. He was not-human-but-real, and she made all her own choices in the end. You made me cry.
aanimec15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG it's so sad! I love Ulquiorra to death, but he shouldn't have just let her... well she was pretty much suicidal I mean she had nobody anymore. Wow... so sad.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »