Reviews for Through Endless Sands
Anicka chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I don't really know how to comment on this one except to say that it was really good and made me sad but I don't know...It was just really good!
angelic lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*gasp* i think this is by far the best piece of ulquihime work that i've read. i just LOVE ulquiorra's take on orihime and at the same time revealing things about him that you dont see at first. gives you a different look at what he is, what his situation is. i also really enjoyed their interaction here.

since words fail me on how great this is, ill fav the story too XD
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I don't know what to say to this except: beautiful. Heartbreaking. Lovely. Thank you.

I loved Orihime, her bravery and her grief, and talking to her brother. He was not-human-but-real, and she made all her own choices in the end. You made me cry.
aanimec15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG it's so sad! I love Ulquiorra to death, but he shouldn't have just let her... well she was pretty much suicidal I mean she had nobody anymore. Wow... so sad.
Dragon'sHost chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was wonderfully written, and you captured them both perfectly. So sad...
thenorthernlights chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great job on writing Ulquiorra. And Orihime's desperation was so believable, I can actually see it. This was so dark... and haunting. I really like how Ulquiorra talks to Orihime at the end. Everything about this truly made me want to cry.

I loved it.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
rip out my heart why don't you...

damn.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow. That was so sad, but so beautiful and powerful. The ending made me cry. Great job keeping Ulquiorra in character. He was perfect!
crimson-butterflyz chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This story was great. You kept true to Ulquirras character and was even able to bring out a side of Orihime usually not seen. I hope you dont mind me adding this to favorites.

-crimson
anikoku chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I was one step away from crying. Nicely written.
randomcryptid chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was AMAZING. I was in tears by the end.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow, amazing story. Segmented nicely and fit together in the end.

/“Why do they hate me so much?” she whispers.

“Because nothing beautiful lives here.”/

Beautifully sad.
The December Project chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow.

That was truly beautiful. I loved the stream of conciousness writing and you had a theme that was applied really well to both characters. It's really nice to stumble across these short, sweet little gems nowadays.

Keep up the excellent work.

Lyssa
ilovemybishies87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Beautiful! You capture the characters so wonderfully!

*adds to fav. stories list*
AzuraVerda chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So sad. It was very powerful. I loved it.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8