Reviews for Till Death do us Part
LaLaLand.Citizen chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
in my elementary school, they taught us how to say "NO". weird, but sakura should have been there, so at least she could have said no to naruto's proposal, and let him down easy.

btw, i LOVE this anyway.
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
wow... that was really thoughtful and good... I almsot want u to write a sequel

but i fear it may ruin the effects of the story!
justboredokay chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow maybe i'm just really dense or something but i seriously did NOT see the "till death do us apart" until it came :)

so good was wonderful to read, even though i though sakura was overly immature in this one.
claire018 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
:(( Okay, I'm being emotional. But, I can't help it. I love it! I'm empathizing with the characters now. especially Sakura. Hoping you'll update soon. :)
Shinju Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love this! I can't wait for the rest!
dreamer564 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
that was a good chapeter poor sakura i hope that she ends up happy
blupomme chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Naruto's such a good friend, Sakura's a confused wreck, and Sasuke-kun's a jealous bastard. (since he, well, stopped talking to themxP)

Wah, this is sad. D:
Malevolent Animosity chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was great is sasuke back in konoha?

but ive got to say this story is pwetty much AWESOME! yeah!

vwaterlily chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
-GASP- I felt SO sorry for Sasu-kun! -SNIFF- Aw, poor Saku-chan and Naru-kun!
RofS chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh, Gawd. This is just an amazing concept, and it makes them seem so in character. I hate that Sakura is so weak, but I love that you have allowed her to move on and find, if not love, security somewhere else. Though, of course, you will alow her a happy ending. *glares* Right?
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh. come. on! You need need need NEED to update this! It is so good! DX Please, please, please... *slaps self very hard* Ugh... I am very sorry for the begging. I usually don't do that. Shame on me! D:

Anyway, love what you have here so far. And I would love more chapters. XD Poor Naruto, I think he understands what Sakura is feeling. Sasuke is jealous. Hehe! What's Hinata up to now that Naruto and Sakura are married? Poor thing... No one's happy like this. This is exactly why I think NaruSaku shouldn't happen. No offense to NaruSaku fans of course! I just think it will leave many people unhappy. Don't you agree?

Applause and virtual kisses to your friend! XD
MistressLouise chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love this, it's so sad... kind of a contridiction, right?
Nooneimportant chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Well, it's... Interesting so far. Though, I honestly just can't imagine Naruto acting that way towards Sakura, despite the pairing hints in this story. ;;
xosakurababeox chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
heyy great new story! kinda sad, but i hope it gets better! keep righting!
al2010 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Really sad beginning. Please update soon.