Reviews for Needs More Mayo
beastchicky chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You should write what Shegure would do. . . or something like that. . .

AWSOME, dude! ! !
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I was cracking up when I read this! I'm still laughing! My step-mom is looking into asylums now! THAT WAS GREAT!
moyercat11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Very creative I really liked every second of it. Continue writing please.

-moyercat11
TAUT13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I have a feeling Robin and Starfire really liked it. That was one of the best ideas I have ever seen! You rock as a writer! Keep on writing!
faya27 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
LOL This is hilarious! LOL

You should write the next chapter where Cyborg puts the camera of the other Titans on Youtube and all the other Titans see it and tackled Cyborg! LOL
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I still think it's funny, but I know how you feel about things sounding better in your head. Happens to me all the time.
Axel Cratos chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LOL. A little more polish and you'll have a real gut burster right here. Continue to make more like this.

-Axel Cratos
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was funny1 Any story that has wedgies in it is a ok in my Beastboy though, lost his sandwich and ended up in the Hospital. LOL.
ThePassionOfTheRose chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
ROFL! Need more! SERIOUSLY! You gotta write a sequel!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That still sounds so messed up to be amusing to me, LOL!
Korean Mina chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hehe! Hilarious.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Funny! Can't wait for more storys like this!
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
o0 Oh my gawd! *giggle* Ever read the comics "The far side"? Well this, for some odd reason, reminds me of "The far side". *cough* ... *giggle* He he he... "susie"... *giggle*

A little OOC and... weird written... but... *giggle* I like the idea... "susie"... *giggle* ...

(Susie?)