Reviews for The Devil's Right Hand
suzukanachronicles chapter 1 . 3/22
OH. OH MA BLOODY GOODNESS.
*sniff* I love this, I love the style, I love these pairings all of a sudden! oh...
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Disturbingly beautiful. Loves
Haruka Munashii chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was amazing. You wrote this wonderfully.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Well written character studies all around. Nice job!
SKT chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
GAH! O_O That was really amazing! -falls over and worships you- Twas neat and hinty, but not all out. Bravo!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I absoulutely loved it! Callous, eery and even a bit touching. I like how you described Kira's loyalty as "hilarious", the arrival of the Gotei 13 as "all very exciting" and Matsumoto's feelings for Gin. You caputured the whole 'voice' of the thing very well. Maybe you over-used the 'darkness/seeing' thing a little bit, but this was amazing introspective. I actually think Gin's a pretty cool character, and now I want someone to kick Aizen in the face even more.

Keep up the good work!

Amulet
AisuHime chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very well written, I liked it a lot.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
A little too cliche on the EVIL sometimes, but overall, I thought it was a good portrayal of Gin and, more rarely, his relationship with Aizen.
Dances With Paint chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Absolutely brilliant. I like how Gin sees Hinamori for who she is inside. I also like GinMomo pairings, but they're so rare. It's good to finally read something like this.

Luffles,

Akasora-chan
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
There is a side of me that agrees completely with Gin's veiw of Hinamori, and what should be done with her.

But possibly not for the same reasons.

Rebuilt, disillusioned, and free from fear of herself, there would be no knowing which way she would turn.

I agree with Gin; a ruin is a waste. But ally or enemy, a new creation would be something to appreciate.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
amazing, beautiful. i love GinRan but the complexity of this story kept me constantly in the dark until the very end. Dark, realistic, tragic, sinister and completely believable. an insight into the mind of an anomaly - brilliant.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I think this is the most IC Gin I have ever read. The whole piece just screams "Gin!" and I love the assumption that there's more to Hinamori than anyone knows.
Meepy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow. You, my friend, are a GOD/GODDESS!

This fanfic is beautifully written, and the characters are just P-E-R-F-E-C-T
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I like stories with irony,and this certainly has it. I just get this ironical feeling from all of Gin's thoughts,especially in regards to Hinamori. _

Great job!
Androfirestrike chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow. That was truly amazing.

The way you write is awe-inspiring. :]