Reviews for The Art of Science
JotaBae chapter 17 . 5/12
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. While there were typos and a few missing comas here and there I could not tell the difference between this story and an award winning novel. So many unique situations were developing at the same time (not sure how you kept track of all the) and there was an obvious vision for what the story was supposed to turn out like which leads me to believe you are an oustanding author. Please continue writing. It is a joy to read such well produced works (especially when they concern Danny Phantom). I eagerly await the opportunity to read "Art of War" assuming you still plan to write said story. Please grace the audience with another arc in the arts collection.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
First of all ,congratulation. I am really happy for you. GREAT STORY.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Wow! What an incredible second arc! I loved this story!
Phantom Ice chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Wow, amazing. It was smart to add that bit about dani at then end, I totally forgot about her! Oops.

As for the rest of the conclusion, beautiful.
RAVENPHANTOM13 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I love the ending lol
shugokage chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Incredible story thanks!
iamnuff chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
yeah, no offence but the "ability scanner" thing just sounds like a Plot Device(tm)

i hate the very concept of it
Fro52 chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Another great story from a fantastic author. If i knew anything about the medium i do so enjoy, I would be writing stories and hoping they were of this caliber. I would also be much more likely to have something more constructive to say than "Awesome job, please keep it up," but such is life, eh?

In short, awesome job, keep it up. look forward to hopefully seeing more from one of my new favorite authors on .
sapphireswimming chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Awww! This was so good. I know that I feel like my reviews are repeating myself, but I love your writing. You do characters, pacing, and plot really well and everything works together so that I just can't stop reading! I really love what you've done. Really, really love it. And that was the perfect way to end this story. :) Favorited again. Thanks.
Kay Hau chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Cute and sweet! Nice wrap up to plot, and I totally loved Danny's winter wonderland! :D And I'd LOVE if we one day get the third part to this series! Thanks for an enjoyable and well-written story!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
Cool
Ig0r chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story! You write the characters so well. Can't wait until the next arc!
Hoshi-Naito chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
Aww! Totally cute! I hope there's a sequel to it! (well, technically it'd be more like a threequel, bt that's behind the point. Anywhoo, I read this and the story before it and loved them both,and hope to read more! _
dragondancer123 chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
At least Danny will never have to ask for the salt shaker again. lol

Poor Danni. Asking a ten year old to learn patience takes someone only as patient as Clockwork to actually accomplish.

Please continue this series! I totally fell completely in love the first chapter of Art of Conversation. This one didn't disappoint. It made me laugh, go 'aww,' worry and then laugh some more.

I found a few typos. But since it's been a few years since this story was completed, I'm not going to bother with it. lol

I can't wait for the next installment,

Dragon
anon chapter 17 . 10/8/2009
I love your work and eagerly await your next installment in the series.