Reviews for The Art of Science
MaxandFang101 chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
AHHHHH, AMAZING. I love this story with all of my heart and I wish you had part 3 and 4 up, but I understand that you are a very busy person. It's kind of amazing that you got all of these out in such a short amount of time in the first place. I hope you are living a wonderful life and I am putting all your updates on follow ) Thank you for the great enjoyment you gave me when I read all your stories. They were wonderful (And seriously, if you ever write a book and need someone to buy it, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM because I am that person). I think you're a fantastic writer.

Great story :D

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

-MaxandFang101
MaxandFang101 chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
You are incredible. Amazing, really. You astound me, you're so good at being an author. The panic attack, the fear, the story tying into old episodes; this story is so well written it makes me want to weep with the happiness it gives me. You have a gift and I really hope that you publish a real book one day so that you can show more people other than the Danny phantom phandom it :)

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

-MaxandFang101
JotaBae chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
Stunning. Absolutely stunning. While there were typos and a few missing comas here and there I could not tell the difference between this story and an award winning novel. So many unique situations were developing at the same time (not sure how you kept track of all the) and there was an obvious vision for what the story was supposed to turn out like which leads me to believe you are an oustanding author. Please continue writing. It is a joy to read such well produced works (especially when they concern Danny Phantom). I eagerly await the opportunity to read "Art of War" assuming you still plan to write said story. Please grace the audience with another arc in the arts collection.
yasmine haddi chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
First of all ,congratulation. I am really happy for you. GREAT STORY.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Wow! What an incredible second arc! I loved this story!
Phantom Ice chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Wow, amazing. It was smart to add that bit about dani at then end, I totally forgot about her! Oops.

As for the rest of the conclusion, beautiful.
RAVENPHANTOM13 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
I love the ending lol
shugokage chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Incredible story thanks!
iamnuff chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
yeah, no offence but the "ability scanner" thing just sounds like a Plot Device(tm)

i hate the very concept of it
Fro52 chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Another great story from a fantastic author. If i knew anything about the medium i do so enjoy, I would be writing stories and hoping they were of this caliber. I would also be much more likely to have something more constructive to say than "Awesome job, please keep it up," but such is life, eh?

In short, awesome job, keep it up. look forward to hopefully seeing more from one of my new favorite authors on .
sapphireswimming chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Awww! This was so good. I know that I feel like my reviews are repeating myself, but I love your writing. You do characters, pacing, and plot really well and everything works together so that I just can't stop reading! I really love what you've done. Really, really love it. And that was the perfect way to end this story. :) Favorited again. Thanks.
Kay Hau chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Cute and sweet! Nice wrap up to plot, and I totally loved Danny's winter wonderland! :D And I'd LOVE if we one day get the third part to this series! Thanks for an enjoyable and well-written story!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
Cool
Ig0r chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
I loved this story! You write the characters so well. Can't wait until the next arc!
Hoshi-Naito chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
Aww! Totally cute! I hope there's a sequel to it! (well, technically it'd be more like a threequel, bt that's behind the point. Anywhoo, I read this and the story before it and loved them both,and hope to read more! _