Reviews for Fifteen Minutes
Cutter12 chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
Awww, that was the perfect ending to all of these wonderful stories. Thanks for writing them, I had fun reading them all.
Cutter12 chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Groan...bad pun, good story but bad pun. (then why am I smiling ear to ear? )
Cutter12 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Oh la la... Charlie's mind was NOT thinking of math here at all, was he? ;)
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
I loved that Penfield's first name was Colin. I'm enjoying these short stories very much. :)
Cutter12 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Okay, this one made me chuckle out loud. :D
Robbie chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Very funny! (honestly)
Kathleen chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Bad Charlie, Bad! lol. I guess he isn't so innocent now is he?

Loved the ending and what I can imagine that is happening next.
Kathleen chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Cute a second time. Still funny. Shame Megan didn't hurt Don...then we could have had a whumping tale and seen what happened next!:)
Kathleen chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Funny how a little thing can be such an important thing. You captured the emotions with so few words. Awesome!
Kathleen chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Too funny... oh to forget the key and discover that you could have just climbed in. What a hoot. Loved it!
theallbadhat chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
I love your short stories. Though I am a fan more of Liz than Robin, I would thoroughly love to see a scene like this on the show (and sooner rather than later).

BTW, in the spirit of female liberation, shouldn't it be "Happy April 2nd to the future Mrs. and Mr. Brooks". : )
Sarai chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
Cute.
tearbos chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
So cute!
Muffin Spex chapter 20 . 4/4/2008
Well I have to say Alan fooled me too. but it was so funny.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
AW, I liked that. Don't particularly care for her, but this was a sweet story that just made me smile. Loved the way he said Yes.

Can't help but wonder, can you, what is going to happen tonight on the new episode. You never know. . .

Thank you, again, for sharing your amazing ability to put so much into so few words.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »