Reviews for Fifteen Minutes
Robbie chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Very funny! (honestly)
Kathleen chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Bad Charlie, Bad! lol. I guess he isn't so innocent now is he?

Loved the ending and what I can imagine that is happening next.
Kathleen chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Cute a second time. Still funny. Shame Megan didn't hurt Don...then we could have had a whumping tale and seen what happened next!:)
Kathleen chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Funny how a little thing can be such an important thing. You captured the emotions with so few words. Awesome!
Kathleen chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Too funny... oh to forget the key and discover that you could have just climbed in. What a hoot. Loved it!
theallbadhat chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
I love your short stories. Though I am a fan more of Liz than Robin, I would thoroughly love to see a scene like this on the show (and sooner rather than later).

BTW, in the spirit of female liberation, shouldn't it be "Happy April 2nd to the future Mrs. and Mr. Brooks". : )
Sarai chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
Cute.
tearbos chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
So cute!
Muffin Spex chapter 20 . 4/4/2008
Well I have to say Alan fooled me too. but it was so funny.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
AW, I liked that. Don't particularly care for her, but this was a sweet story that just made me smile. Loved the way he said Yes.

Can't help but wonder, can you, what is going to happen tonight on the new episode. You never know. . .

Thank you, again, for sharing your amazing ability to put so much into so few words.
luvnumb3rs chapter 21 . 4/4/2008
Oh my that was sweet. I really hope that it is not Robin that he hooks up with even though she is the woman I think he really likes. I did not think she was pretty enough for him.
numb3rsgal chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
Hahaha hilarious! I loved it.
1st endeavor chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
This was a great April Fools story. "Cardiac arrest" hee, hee.

Thanks for sharing:)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
That was really funny. I could see Alan doing that.

I don't know how you can write that in such a short time. I really admire that. It takes me forever to write something.

All of these fifteen minute stories are amazing.

Thanks for sharing them.