Reviews for An Odder Hating World
Black Raven 13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Aw, But at least you might go back to it, right? I missed hearing from you, I really hope you come up whith more ideas!

~ BR13
TheJabberwocker chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I have to say this is a really intriguing concept. The open endedness of Rorschach's "death" has always left his ultimate fate in question, and the idea of his being in a new universe (even one without Batman) is really great. If you ever continue this I'd really be interested to see the interaction between Rorschach and Batman if not other characters. (Anythings better than the Batman/Spawn crossover)

I noticed you added my story "Career Day" to your story alerts. I hope you won't find it too pushy of me to ask you to review? I'd really like to hear the opinion of another comic fan and I'm having trouble continuing with this story without suggestion for Cyborg and Starfire's mentors. Help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I really do hope you continue this at some point.
marskid chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Vary cool. I do hope you purt another chap. up.
Mountain King chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I don't usualy read the comics section, too much back story and people who know it all back to front / sideways. But I am a BIG fan of Alan Moore's work, on Watchmen, Batman (The Killing Joke) and Swamp Thing (that had a Batman camio in).

What you have done here is crossed two of the darkest, meanest, not to mention most brutal of all the DC charicters. I have yet to see anyone in main stream comics go as dark as these two. The potential for both is staggering. Probably more so than the infamous Batman/Judge Dredd crossovers!

The only problem is I can't see the two anti-heros respecting each other. Wayne hates vigalantes, speicaly those that kill and Rocharch loaths the weakness he'll see in Batman. Namely his strong belief in not killing and the unfortunate angle that Rocharch will see their relasionship with Robin in.

Don't worry too much about typos and little bits of grammer (I have the same problem, as you can see). If people can understand what you mean it isn't that important. I'm not saying a Bata reader isn't a good idea but If you can't find one it isn't the end of the world

Mountain King
DarkKnightJRK chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hey! You got your Watchmen in my Batman!

No, you got your Batman in my Watchmen!

Let's combine them!

Seriously, I dig it, my friend. The only things I'd mention is, like Ghost said, maybe make sure you got your grammar right. Do some spell checks, maybe even look through other books for more professional examples.

Also, if it's going to be in the perspective of Rorschach and really try to get him like the book as much as possible, remember this: With his words and journals, he says as little words as possible. So, I would recommend taking out as many unneeded words you can.

Still, that is really good-has a crapload of potential. Can't wait to read more.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
There are definitely some good story possibilities here but the grammar is a bit dodgy. See if you can find yourself a beta reader or an editor.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow! That was even better than the first! It's kinnda like reading somthing Eion Colfer made! ( Auther of Artimas Fowl and some others ) Wow. * In a lot of shock on how fantastic the story is *