Reviews for In the Libraries of Gods
The Breeze chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Four years old, but would be nice to see a sequel if you're up for it. Nice story.
The Breeze chapter 2 . 7/13/2011

I've read a ton of fanfiction, and this:

Back when we started resurrection someone made a joke. They really did, it stunned everyone. A Raider said: 'That's useful, maybe next time I can come back as a Mark II." He was boxed, his system shutdown and deactivated.' the first time someone came up with a Raider making an actual joke - and a good one or that.

Originality is cool.
SashaWren chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
o.o Wow. I can see what you mean...

Jeez, I feel so inferior. . My story sucks compared to yours. Unfortunately, I can't read the rest until tomorrow, because I'm leaving in a few minutes. But that doesn't mean I can't review.

I can see what you're getting at, as in my teaser not having enough questions for readers to ask. Thanks for that. _~ But another thing, I don't know a lot about Battlestar Galactica...the fic I'm writing is really for my brother, who loves BSG, and me, who loves Doctor Who. Sorry if I can't answer any more questions than that...
JC chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
it,s Good.
BenRG chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
:-D Starbuck as a Time Lord's companion? Wow, and I bet the Doctor thought that /Leela/ was bad! ;-) I just wonder how she will react to Captain Jack!

A nice little story. I think that you got the nBSG characters (the nasty, angsty bunch of them) just about right. You got the generic Galifreyan personality mk.1 right too. Although I don't like the Time Lords' arrogance, I would say he called this one right.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Not a bad ending. I look forward to when the Librarian, with his companion, meet up with the Doctor and HIS companion(s)! Should make for some interesting times!
jpdt19 chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Thanks so much for finishing this story! Short and sweet in every way. Please do write a sequal, please please please please do!

Once you've finished your others if u want, but before would be nicer!
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
You wrote the characters of the BSG crew well, but I think Lee would have been a little more reluctant, he's a bit of a civil libertarian and a stickler for the rules, decency, moral or legal. Kara on the other hand wasn't pissy enough, at least that's how it seemed to me. But nonetheless the story was pretty interesting.

And bonus points for the HHGTTG reference. The golgafinchs or something like that wasn't it? They shipped all their telephone cleaners off into outer space because of the impending attack of the mutant star goat, lol.
lol chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
LOL! I loved the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reference.
ayuaa chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Interesting. Is the Time War going to be referenced?

I like this Librarian character. He has the Doctor's sense of humor.
jpdt19 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Excellent, fantastic, brilliant, amusing!

Is this the end? or is there another chapter or two?

Ff so i implore you please do keep writing and updating
caleb chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Nice, the Galactica encounters a time lord who appears to have the same personality as the Doctor, at least he's polite enough to give them a strong slap of reality, without seeming cruel.

The first i heard of BSG it was a amusing story, a human civilisation builds a machine slave race and acts horrifed and appalled when after allowing them to develop sentience, their former creations surpass them in tech and turn on them, leaving a refugee fleet running in fear, crying about injustice.

hah!, if humans are stupid enough to allow that to happen then let them learn the hard way!

I wonder if they encounter the daleks they will be smart enough to run?
hi chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Nice story, keep on going.

But you need to work on some of your spelling. For example, it's "Athena" not "Anthea."
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
WOW! A repository of all knowledge of the universe! Something that anyone would want to get there hands on! Question is, who built it? The Time Lords, or some other race?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I have to admit, I haven't watched much of the new Battlestar Galactica. But, I have a feeling that they have stumbled upon something lost during the time wars! Now, lets bring in The Doctor!