Reviews for Senior Year
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
horse lover chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
plzz keep going. i have cryed, laughed and shown lots of emotions reading this. soo plz keep going!
horse dreamer chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
plzz keep it going!
MusicAddict101 chapter 21 . 11/6/2009
plz keep going it's really good!

just make sure your careful and start a new paragraph when someone new starts to speek.
itsi3 chapter 21 . 6/23/2008
No Problem. I'll miss it but I understand! I'm sorry for your losses! I Hope things get better and calmer for ya!

schillingklaus chapter 21 . 6/22/2008
Please don't take it down. sigh. sob. weep. Can't you just rewrite the chapters you're not comfortable with? please please please
schillingklaus chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
update soon that hell of a story!

what's the difference between a promise ring and an engagement ring?
schillingklaus chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
more and more intriguing twists ... cool
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Dean Rivers can't place himself above Californian State laws.

But OK, let's suppose he can ...
schillingklaus chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
aw cute, Logan as a protector
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hm maybe it's logan's evil half-sister?

cool start
anominus chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
well first of all i don't know how to spell 'anominus' so deal with me ok ? i decided to write a review and tell you to keep on writing this story, even though you definatly have, 19 more to be exact! anyways i was wondering are you finished writing the story or are there more chapters after 20?
Crystal chapter 20 . 1/6/2008
I love this story! It keeps me laughin and on the edge of the couch,lol. There's never a dull moment and i can't wait to read what happens at Bryans' birthday and if Logan gets permission from Mr. and Mrs. Cruz. I'll understand if you still want to delete it though.
ppatel chapter 20 . 1/4/2008
That was a nice DL moment there. I hope to read about the rest of the birthday soon. I think you should put up "Heartbreaker Vs. Player" first.

There is one thing I dont understand though.. you wrote "if I dont get more reviews this story is going on hiatus" but on your profile you say that you write for yourself not for what other people think. You should respect yourself as an author and not quit your first story. Be proud of what you write and don't let other people bring you down. I hope you will think about what I just said, and continue this story.(didn't mean to sound like an annoying parent! sry)
twiinklestar chapter 20 . 1/4/2008
i keep getting confused whose POV it is . anyways that was great ! i cant wait until the next chapter !