Reviews for Tipsy Sister
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
McGee and McGee were great together...amazing. Wonderfully sweet.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh I loved this story! Tim and Sarah are such a great pair to write, too. Well done.

Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Don't know if you are still active on FF but wanted to post a quick note to say I really enjoyed this little story of yours. A nice sweet sibling story. I like that!

And your English is Great! Couple of small errors, but still, WAAAAay better than a lot of English-only folks on here!

This was sweet.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is actually one of the few episodes I have missed but it's a cute tag to it :)
TwistedRocketPower chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed the brother-sister bonding. You write very well, and tell a lovely story. Great work!
Naflower05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
awww, that was cute. ]
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Cool concept! Never crossed my mind. I think it could have used a bit more depth, description- but it was still good. I would never have guessed English isn't your first language.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
M..I wonder if the toothbrush he got out for Sarah was a "ladybug" toothbrush. Nice story. Thankyou :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
A great story. Very good.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, that's so cute! Well done!

Cable Addict chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Loved it! It was really good! I thought it was Katie *Hutchinson* though... Oh well, who knows?
Sigma83 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
i love that story!

please write another chapter!

88Keys chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Again, you've managed to nail these characters. The dialouge is perfect, exactly the way I would expect them to speak to each other. Well done.