Reviews for Diabolical, Bell
KaityBelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
God I love KBOW. You're interpretation of Katie is what gives my life purpose. Really though.
gote chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Haha, this made me laugh. Katie's so funny, so mental and sarcastic. _ and I love oblivious heroic Oliver.

This is really well written, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Well done. :)
bluestargem chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh my :O :) :D That was a great ending! Humour and romance all in one - it made me squee. Very cute ;)
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really loved it! It was a perfect mix of humor and romance! ANd so cute! LOve Alicia and Angilina put in at the end!
LyricFreak chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
tehehe, very very good.

Reading at the same time as listening to Cradle of Filth, not such a great match, but my friend made me. :P
Cyanica chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hah! I love Diabolical-ness, and Oblivious-ness. They're a cute couple aren't they?
ultraviolet9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Anyway, this story was absolutely brilliant, OLiver was fantastic, Katie was wonderfully sharp, and Angelina aand Alicia.. Well, let's just say they're decidedly awesome. ) I love you style of writing; it's so sarcatsic and witty. Great Job!

Sad thing is, I did something similar to this, but not on purpose.. I just sort of.. tripped, and snapped my ankle. In front of half the distance team. Smooth, right? Now get this: I then proceeded to finish my training miles on it, because I was too bloody proud to pull up. THAT was an interesting afternoon in the ER. The nurses were just about ready to ship me off to the psych ward. (You WHAT? YOU RAN THREE MILES ON A BROKEN ANKLE! YOU IDIOT!)I was so embarrassed, because my friend, he was so nice.. he basically almost carried me the whole way back. He's so damn chivalrous. and too nice. I couldn't look him in the face for nearly a week after that. (I have an insane talent for hurting myself in impossibly safe situations.)

Sorry about the rambling..
maia 22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
evil planning, Katie and Oliver, shirtless jogging... what more could I want? Especially when it's as well-written as this.

I'm slightly worried that you contemplated breaking your ankle to get a guy's attention though...
miraloma chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
More KBOW stories! I love it. It gets a favorite, whoohoo!
Aicalas chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
ahaha, genius. Loved it. very funny, and it's the sort of thing my friends and I would do- actually, my one friend is really clumsy, and her bf is just like this. She probably WOULD have broken her ankle, and he would have carried her. lol.
heyyodude chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
OHMYGOD!

i'd do the same thing as Katie!

ahaha.

Oliver Wood. shirtless. in the morning. running.

dayum.

thats some fine piece of arse
SunnyDropped chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
How sweet! Loved it! (:
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Very cute, and quite funny :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Haha, that was great! I loved it! Haha, yay! (lol)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/26/2008