Reviews for Lost Stars in an Empty Sky
TheVirtuoso chapter 4 . 3/16
Hey there,
I can see that you might have bitten off more than you'd like to chew but I did enjoy reading what you wrote here. I'm giving this story a follow (even though it's been about six years) just incase you post anything else here.
I'm off to your profile to see what else you've got! I like your style.
Virtuoso
Lucillia chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Interesting start . Hopefully, you'll find the inspiration for this one as well .
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I hope you get it up soon.
Imperial Bob chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Ha I would like to see the look on their faces when they realize he just made a teleport out of glass and spare wiring. I love how all the Time Lords are like MacGyver from the future!
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Dah... I think this was my favorite Time Lord crossover... Hope it returns soon.
Rory Gilmore chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This narutastard deserves cr*c*f*rn*c*t**n since all he sells us are his b*st*ch hyperw*nk*ry of "Dr. Floof" all over the house, it would be better if you didn't ruined no further franchises with your DF serial experiments uLane by writing no more but those conscriptions to Der Fuhrer's armies! :P
VB chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Aw what happened? And when did SG1 meet the doctor? Is that one of your other fics?
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
sweet
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
This story is so sad, but very very good. Nice premise carried on in chapter two. Wonderful portrayal of the emotivity of the team, especially Vala. I could almost feel her disappointment, all of them really, but her most of all. Nice observation of how Daniel is everything what Drax is not, very in canon as that's what happened to the Doctor. Thank you for writing this.
Rory Gilmore chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Gee whiz, I even when was working for the DAR could have assambled toys more fancier than this Timed*rk does in my spare time. Otherwise you're a poor devil lost in the middle of Hell (Light! Light!) who has no purpose in live but m*st*rb*t* with Dr. Who :P
jpdt19 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
YES, oh infinite happiness, waiting for a wonderful looking story to carry on again, and now my patience is rewarded.

Wonderful chapter, i do so hope you carry on with this in the near future!
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Well it seems the team is taking things well considering Daniel is actually Drax. I seem to recall a Drax that the fourth Doctor came across during the Key to Time arc, wasn't he a renegade like the Doctor, kind of a con man or something?

Anyways, can't wait to find out what Drax's plan is.
draconous chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
great update! keep it up please I like this crossover... will he eventually meet up with the doctor? anyways keep it up and update soon please!
Forge2 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Ah you continued this one. Isn't Drax the balding seedy fellow from the Armageddon Factor? Good work. Drax could prove a useful if untrustworthy ally against the Ori. Question: can't he feel the Doctor in his mind?
Harry2 chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Now THIS is one SNEEKY renegade! One after my own heart (or hearts you might say). Now, lets see where SG1 ended up at!