Reviews for Lost, But Not Alone
Rose-The-Dinosaur chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
Soooo good! I love it! Please write more. Im considering drawing a picture of this. With all the characters.
kayla chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
its not mushy at all.
kayla chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
i say u should definately do the side story. i like it!
Garnnystan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Plz continue!
Garnnystan chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
This is so amazing! :3
appleseedquest chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
fantastic story so far - please continue!
KuromeruOkami chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
SAWEETT! I can't wait till you update, very nice story, but i'd with there'd be less Tomo scenes. His parts don't seem to play a major role.
cyndy1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
love it
blackrogue123 chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
Ack, I'm so sorry for the late review! I just didn't expect another update and this one snuck up on me. Anyway, now that I'm done looking like the retard I am I'll actually start the review. I really think both of your new chapters are the best yet, it's nice to see some character developement as well as the adventure that comes with exploring. Basically I think you've done a darn good job!
Hannie chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
I've read the whole story before I could review (Note: Sorry). Can't wait till next chapter! And, how should I put this...

AWESOME GREAT FANTASTIC! It's very humorous and a fun adventure for all of the pack! *howles*
twilightshere chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
personally, u can stop saying the disclaimer thingy. We all know tht you don't own Lost in Blue...otherwise its good. I like the mushy romance stuff so this was cute!
twilightshere chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
very nice...but did the wolves come in the cave yet?
blackrogue123 chapter 14 . 9/28/2007
Yay, just as good as the others. Anyway if you don't mind me asking, how the heck do you get chapters up so fast?
bookworm chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Nice twist!
twilightshere chapter 12 . 9/23/2007
I love this! i thought it was really good that tomo/shadow found a partner. I think they should hook up.