Reviews for Learning to love
HPuni101 chapter 15 . 1/15
Wishing you all the best for 2016. I don't know if you still receive these messages, but please continue this amazing story someday. I'd love to read more.
HPuni101 chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
I know it's been years but please update.
twin01 chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
I hope you haven't given up writting this story! Not when it's developing! I hope you update and finish, even if it has been two years since you last updated
lalaland chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
"he looked like an excited child before CHRISTMAS"

seriously? Christmas? they didnt worship christ they worshipped, well, GODS!

hahah! funny mistake! I cant believe it! this is my fourth time to read this story and i've only noticed it now! hahah!

. c o m
MoreFunBeingMe chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
love love love it! please update you really are an amazing writer and are really good at capturing Andromache. I never thought that she might be timid or shy or scared at all, but I'm really glad you opened up her weaknesses. UPDATE PLEASE! XOXO
Orea chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hello,

I just felt that I should review and tell you that you are a wonderful writer. I love both of your fanfictions. Keep on writing, I can not wait to read more.
Karikocha chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
Fantastic. Love this.

More please.
Arlannah3 chapter 16 . 6/27/2008
Oh my gosh i love this story so much! Really good and i want to read more! I've read this whole thing in a few hours, and I can't believe how good it gets! Please keep writing!
gymgurl chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
cant wait till the next chapter!
JC chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
The story is flowing great... and despite I noticed some typing mistakes I liked it a lot. Good job! When is the next chapter coming?
Constant Distraction chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Aw! That was such a sweet chapter. Andromache's shock was well-written. Great work!
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Hi Lilycup, its dejsha again.

Hey I love this.

Only thing is well Um I don't think (I'm not sure)

would a prince go to a sleep with a woman.

I mean they possibly do when they are older but at 13?

i love this

am going to now read next chapter

love dejsha

xoxo
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Hi Lilycup,

My name is Dejsha. I think we have met before and I just wanted to say "I love your story"

Hmm, I'm writing a Hector Andromache story (the first 3 chapters are all ready on the site) and I was wandering if you could let me know what you think.

Do you know Andromaches mothers name?

I hope all is well.

Please contact me via review, PM or come in to my troy forum.

Hope you are well, I love Learning to love and till death do us part.

They are fantastic stories.

Love Dejsha

xoxox
Apollo's Priestess chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
Aw I love this chapter! That was such a romantic reunion! Hector and Andromache are the perfect couple.

I was so sad for Andromache at the beginning of the chapter. I loved the way you portrayed her sadness and longing for Hector. It made me miss Hector too! D

I absolutely loved Andromache's reaction to Sofia's news of Hector's return. She didnt even bother to dress or fix her hair and makeup, she just leapt out of bed and ran through the castle wanting nothing more than to be in the arms of Hector! Now thats love! I liked the first look that they shared, it held a thousand words that only they could hear... ) that is so romantic. I like that Hector missed his wife so much that he didnt care how she looked and just laughed it off. I just cant get over how sweet Hector is. D I hope Andromache gets the courage to tell Hector she loves him soon.

Until next time,

A.P.
Hot n' Exotic chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
Aw, c'mon! What is it that Andromache has for Hector if it isnt love? Its, like, so clear she loves him like hell. PLs update quick. I LOVE this story and I was soo sad when u didnt update.