Reviews for Adjustment
...
it's Dani
one n
Specter14 chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
Welp, that's not creepy at all... xDDDDD Lol I loved this story so much! I loved the incorporation of so many ghosts as well as the main characters from the show. It was cool to read each of their backstories, and it made me think about them differently than before. Same with Vlad; on the show he appears as a crazy fruit loop who wrongly accused the Fentons, but this story made his anger seem more justified. If I was in his shoes, I would be so mad too lol.
Anyway, thanks so much for writing this beautiful fanfic! :) :) I can't wait to read the sequel and more of your works!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Cuteeeeeee! Makes my feels all nice and feely
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
hahahaha even death heard their screams hahahahaha!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
how do ghost have kids anyway?
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
OH NO
HELL NO
THIS CAN'T HAPPEN NOW!
phantom kath chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I really really love how you included Hartman and Kaufman im crying of happiness
Number chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I always wanted to see Sam having those powers, since the ep when Sam got those powers temporally
Darklordcomp chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Dude fuck him up
Rainosa chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
This was amazing! I've been looking for a good Post PP story, and you certainly delivered!
inviso-bella chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Gooooooooooooo Youngblood X Dani
inviso-bella chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
two things 1:I LOVE YOUNGBLOOD 2I LOVE YOUR WORK PREDICTABLE YET UNPREDICTABLE
Michael chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I like that you maintained Character and Plot continuities from the show and from your previous stories, I however think that the politics is getting too serious. The most politics that Danny Phantom really got into was the establishment of the Guys in White, Vlad's Election and abuse of his power, and Vlad's position against Vortex (and the Disateroid event if you want to include it). I wouldn't count Walker as politics, rather marshal insanity. Thank you for writing this story though, I enjoy it greatly.