Reviews for Adjustment
OH NO
HELL NO
THIS CAN'T HAPPEN NOW!
phantom kath chapter 6 . 3/2
I really really love how you included Hartman and Kaufman im crying of happiness
Number chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I always wanted to see Sam having those powers, since the ep when Sam got those powers temporally
Darklordcomp chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Dude fuck him up
Rainosa chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
This was amazing! I've been looking for a good Post PP story, and you certainly delivered!
inviso-bella chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Gooooooooooooo Youngblood X Dani
inviso-bella chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
two things 1:I LOVE YOUNGBLOOD 2I LOVE YOUR WORK PREDICTABLE YET UNPREDICTABLE
Michael chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I like that you maintained Character and Plot continuities from the show and from your previous stories, I however think that the politics is getting too serious. The most politics that Danny Phantom really got into was the establishment of the Guys in White, Vlad's Election and abuse of his power, and Vlad's position against Vortex (and the Disateroid event if you want to include it). I wouldn't count Walker as politics, rather marshal insanity. Thank you for writing this story though, I enjoy it greatly.
bob chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
alright so it's been several years since i saw a danny phantom episode but in one (don't know which the only episode name i remember is "ultimite enemy") didn't danny get trapped inside a ghost shield and then simply went human and walked out?
ComeandGo chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
An absolute fav story of DP. Like how u don't stray from the character's personality. Very pleased with it. ;D
mamia11 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Love your story and can't read to read Countdown. Keep it up!
Blak-Ice chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
WOOOOHOOOO! Amazing story. I am now about to go and read the sequel because I am seriously loving the awesomeness of all of this right now!
iismyimaginaryfriend chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
This story is FANTASTIC! You caught the characters from the show just right. and i love how your story refers back to the show. You gave it a great plot and kept the humor in there too. Next time I go on a danny phantom marathon, I'm reading this after i finish the last episode.
Noip13 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012