Reviews for Hinata's Fun
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was so hot! I love NaruKibaHina threesomes. Three of my favorite pairings NaruKiba, NaruHina, and KibaHina smashed altogether, I want some more. I don't know if you favor yaoi but it will be much hotter if Naruto and Kiba do some more action than just making out.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
HOLY SH*T MAN THATS CRAZY
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Not bad! DP'ed like a star that Hinata! :O
1FallenAngel1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow! I loved this story! I can't beleive it was ur first lemon, I read lots of lemons by expeirienced lemon writers and this is just about as good as them. Kiba and Hinata are a nice couple but I like Naruto and Hinata too. So this story was great 4 me! Keep it up!
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OHMYGOSH! that was awesome. Any more? :)
HannaSan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow..that was smoking hot ya knowD
Kai Haiaku chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow, I thought you were in need of an anatomy lesson when you began to detail the um... DP if you will heh heh... " Glad I was mistaken. A nice fic, and interesting development, the first Nar/Kib/Hin I've ever seen.

My only advice/critisism is the slight OOC-ness of Hinata-chan, but bear with me I'm picky on my little Hinata, and fics related to her. . Other than that I enjoyed it, keep up the good work!
Wawfer chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
ZOMG 0.0 I wish i was her right now. Kiba and Naruto are my favorit characters lol
slayer92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
wow that was difrnt but good story
kat.eats.YOU chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I don't know why, but I just laughed all the way through this!

Hahahhaha threesome.

I noticed you wrote, 'Kiba started to get bored so he removed his panties'

HAHAHA KIBA IN PANTIES I'm sure you meant her as in Hinata though. D:

I liked this one! Really good, and for your first time too! D:

Wow!
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Not bad for a first try. Try make the characters a bit less eager next time, to build up tension.
Matt's-Awesome-Too chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Damn it! I really have to read the summerys when I look up threesome.

I like pie! Meeps!
GambitXRogue chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
this was m-a-zing. great job for first time. )