Reviews for Renegade Master
I like that. And you know Gilly boy can play up the replacement of Ron's wand to his full advantage.

"Oh and I just felt awful that poor child's wand broke in my class, so I absolutely insist, and I won't take no for an answer mind you, on buying him a brand new one. I just feel so very awful that I wasn't able to repair the wand." *long suffering sigh* "But what can you do. Wands are just so delicate."
You know, 'flipping the finger' is an American gesture. The equivalent gesture in Great Britain, or so I am told by those who live there, is the two-fingered salute.

However, your story is really well written so this little tidbit doesn't matter and doesn't ruin the story. Good writing.
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 9/21/2015
lol in the spotlight once again.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
wonder what snape n mcgonnagal's reaction to fophart's competency.
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
lol the recruitment.

hmm he'd be a nice card to play to sway molly's devotion to Dumbles.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
nice way of handling his fanboy and lockhart.

oh oh Ron might be a problem
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
suicidal boy. good thing luck is on his side and that wizards are incompetant. really how easy would it be to order a house elf to throw harry potter right infront of an incomming train.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
lol the mad science quarto. Xan, Herm, Fre, Geo... i pity the death eaters.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
aren't they so nice, the other student possibly suffering from a near fatal injury while they cheered on the boy wonder.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
if i were him id try to "help him stand up while accidently removing the turban off his head.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
so he just let a little girl get possessed for the sake of plot... wow.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
i wonder how the Zeppo feels about old dumbles' blatant child endangerment issues.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
lol Xander getting the goblins angry at dumbles.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
oh oh hyena x angry magical boy means magical destruction
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
lol poor xander. well on the bright side he knows and has the warfare experience n emotional control