Reviews for Renegade Master
Blackdex chapter 20 . 10/19/2009
Please continue. ciao
Ezmerelda chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
Wow, this story is a lot of fun to read! Xander is my favourite BtVS character, and I am quite fond of the Harry Potter universe, so it's like a match made in heaven.

Too bad it's been almost a year since it was last updated.

As for that bad review you received several chapters ago, I'm not sure I understood the guy's complaints. I think your Xander is spot on, and his actions are fitting.

Hopefully, Real Life will cut you a break and you'll be able to update soon...I'll be waiting. Thanks for writing! "
Dax chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
:-).
zafaran chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
More, more, please. This Xander replaces Harry is wonderfully done, and I am thoroughly enjoying the off-the-wall twists to canon storylines. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
faeriesinger chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
Evil. That's what you are. Truly evil. This story is really good. I should have gone to bed a couple hours ago, but I kept saying, "one more chapter...This is the last chapter..." and now I find myself at the end of the story. I'm definitely going to have to check out some of your other stuff. Thank you for writing. I love to read, I can proofread with the best of them, but no matter how hard I try, I can't manage to write anything worth anything. I know how hard it can be, and I appreciate you putting your creations out for us to read.
ingvardan chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
still reading. Still good. Thanx
Bobboky chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
cool
zafaran chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
{snicker} I love this story so far, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters. I'm glad Severus is getting a chance in this story, and that you've got the information from the Seventh Book and know just how badly Dumbledore betrayed both Harry and Severus. (I still virtually cringe when I read the scene in the memories where Severus discovers that Dumbledore used him to insure that Harry was raised as a pig for the slaughter.) Severus is my favorite character, and I love stories where he has a chance to shine. So can he get through this story in one piece, and get a chance for a happily-ever-after? Friends with Xander might be a bit much to ask for, but some peace and happiness wouldn't hurt. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
jpdt19 chapter 19 . 3/25/2008
Hm, interesting. thanks for updating though :)
Snowdove30 chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
Very good. Glad Xander has hired Dobby, At least he'll have decent meals during the summer. And Lockhart will finally be able to write a book where he actually did participate in the adventure. Can't wait to see what happens with Sirius' case.
Bobboky chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
very cool
Asterisks chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
Cool! real cool! I never saw the last few Seasons of Buffy but since this is HP centric I could keep up. Update soon!
Brimmstone chapter 18 . 3/14/2008
Awesome fic. But at this point from your other stories I pretty much take it as granted a fic will be good if I see you as the author
Bobboky chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
awesome work
rankokunalpha1 chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
okay i cant wait to find out what he has gilderoy tell the ministry! keep up the awesome writing!