Reviews for Chaos Entwined
lisa-alice-cullen chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
omg great story, cant wait for the next chapter
rubell chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
i am guessing that since you havent updated in like 2 years this story is now dead and gone...too bad, i really enjoyed it
MacNurse11 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I know you last posted this in '07...but wow i really like it. i just started reading fanfictions and i came across yours. it's yours, its really good.

i'm wondering if you will ever finish this one?
ggggggggggggg chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
i lvoe this story but she's gonna murder him! update soon!
Claw chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Really great portrayal. Very profound.
Spalana chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I really like this and will be waiting for more (: plz post a few more chapters these are amazing!
LesterBanana chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
LOL! james?

Woah.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
haha i loved the ending! the only thing i don't like is that you call edward her boyfriend. though she doesn't say it in twilight, bella says that their relationship is so much more than that. i just think that saying "boyfriend" doesn't even begin to describe their relationship.

great story though! i actually love it! update soon!
xo-me123-xo chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
hey this is prob my fav story by you so far

its fluffy which is good because that means ppl aren't dying left right and center (well not yet anyways)

hopefully you can keep it that way! ahah

please update ASAP! love your writing
johu chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
very good. is there gonna be anymore?
kela chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
you said your were feeling empty since you had no angry reviws yet, so this is a first for me!. Im angry you havent updated yet! And this whole making James this better be important llater on! (lol) Keep Writing. Check out my Twilight story on called Twilight Isabella by Kela_MyLove
kela chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
love it! update soon?
blah-blah-blahblahblahblah-bla chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Oh... please write more I love your writting it's very easy to read and has a nice flow and I hate when it ends!
Rhen Nightshade chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
So much tragety and such in your stories! But I love them anyway.

UPDATE! Please? Pretty please? With sugar and cherries and baklavah (SP?) on top?... No? Mountain lion?... No? How about $20?
lehcarnazay chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hey, I have a question, in Chaos Entwined, is Bella a vampire. I LOVE your stories. They are so cool, compared to the real Twilight series! You are a GREAT author!