Reviews for Being Found
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 7/7
What's with this arashi and kazama crap? His dad is minato namikaze..
Monster King chapter 15 . 3/12
Great story I really liked it the plot was good and I liked the choices in pairings for Naruto I also liked how powerful he got all in all good job.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 3/8
The 4th Hokage is not Arashi, according to the official manga it was revealed to be Minato Namikaze, the writing in the Toad Summoning scroll is illegible to Japanese translators and Kishimoto didn't say Arashi is Naruto's father either.
Stone Bernardo chapter 15 . 2/11
Uh, bro, 6 years, that's a little long, I read the bottom but I think that that's a little long, I don't know if you abandoned the sequel or if it is just a little hard to find, sorry if I'm wrong.
setokayba2n chapter 14 . 1/29
Good story, too bad the sequel was abandoned.
queen-at-d-throne chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
I like your story very much. Thank you for sharing.
Redb4Black chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
"But all in all, try have the makings of a good team." I call bullshit Kakashi...
soren26 chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
"Most doctors treat injuries to the chakra system with a feather light touch. Naruto came in and used a hammer, if you get what I'm saying."

That has got to be the greatest thing ive ever heard! Since thats about how he always does it anyways lol
Rogue Survivor chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Naruto is a horrible ninja, if he can't even REACT to a simple slap to the back of the head from SOMEONE HE'S TALKING TO.
Rogue Survivor chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Sooo, does this count as cheating? Did he have a relationship with Ino? I don't understand... Perhaps I should find a social life and find out?
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
I hate the blatant presence of sexism. This is a fictional story, is it wrong to ask that sexism not be present, unless important to the story?
Rogue Survivor chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I do believe the shade is called 'burnt orange,' which is ironic considering it is commonly accepted that Kurama is a fire elemental who gave Naruto his love of orange due to his fur color.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Dialogue sounds too simplistic. It goes without saying that any Konoha shinobi would obey Hokage's word, unless it threatens the village (like, Hokage going senile). Also, too many words: "I didn't kill them if that's what you're asking" sounds both defensive and redundant. Disclaimer: I do not know how police officers (or what is the most fitting description for Ibiki's job?) give reports.
I disagree with Kami idea. Like, Orochimaru is tiny compared with Danzo.
Orochimaru did not intend for Kyuubi to attack Konoha. It's not his crime.
Too adventurous. And yes, orphan whose last name is hidden and heritage is denied smells strongly of somebody wanting to keep the heritage to himself. Maybe, knowledge-hunting Danzo. Akin to Dumbledore keeping Harry away from anything magical. Doesn't sound good.
Fox, pleasant and respectful? Doesn't exactly sound like Naruto. But then, Naruto probably changed, training with fox summons?
Either tower is not warded-sealed against summons (which is not-good, infiltration-wise), or fox is just that good at getting into locked places.
Half-demon... Troublesome. Well, it is in Adventure genre.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
a sequel needs to be put in the summery or first chapter
arinasution5 chapter 5 . 4/28/2016