Reviews for Being Found
soren26 chapter 9 . 9/24
"Most doctors treat injuries to the chakra system with a feather light touch. Naruto came in and used a hammer, if you get what I'm saying."

That has got to be the greatest thing ive ever heard! Since thats about how he always does it anyways lol
Rogue Survivor chapter 10 . 7/16
Naruto is a horrible ninja, if he can't even REACT to a simple slap to the back of the head from SOMEONE HE'S TALKING TO.
Rogue Survivor chapter 8 . 7/16
Sooo, does this count as cheating? Did he have a relationship with Ino? I don't understand... Perhaps I should find a social life and find out?
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 7/15
I hate the blatant presence of sexism. This is a fictional story, is it wrong to ask that sexism not be present, unless important to the story?
Rogue Survivor chapter 3 . 7/15
I do believe the shade is called 'burnt orange,' which is ironic considering it is commonly accepted that Kurama is a fire elemental who gave Naruto his love of orange due to his fur color.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 7/7
Dialogue sounds too simplistic. It goes without saying that any Konoha shinobi would obey Hokage's word, unless it threatens the village (like, Hokage going senile). Also, too many words: "I didn't kill them if that's what you're asking" sounds both defensive and redundant. Disclaimer: I do not know how police officers (or what is the most fitting description for Ibiki's job?) give reports.
I disagree with Kami idea. Like, Orochimaru is tiny compared with Danzo.
Orochimaru did not intend for Kyuubi to attack Konoha. It's not his crime.
Too adventurous. And yes, orphan whose last name is hidden and heritage is denied smells strongly of somebody wanting to keep the heritage to himself. Maybe, knowledge-hunting Danzo. Akin to Dumbledore keeping Harry away from anything magical. Doesn't sound good.
Fox, pleasant and respectful? Doesn't exactly sound like Naruto. But then, Naruto probably changed, training with fox summons?
Either tower is not warded-sealed against summons (which is not-good, infiltration-wise), or fox is just that good at getting into locked places.
Half-demon... Troublesome. Well, it is in Adventure genre.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 15 . 6/23
a sequel needs to be put in the summery or first chapter
arinasution5 chapter 5 . 4/28
Thtgtgd
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 3 . 4/15
I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE MET ZABUZA ON HIS TRIP...Great chapter By the way
Pom Rania chapter 15 . 3/5
Very good story! I loved it a lot!
Pom Rania chapter 13 . 3/5
PfffBAHAHAHAHAHA that last line.
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 3/4
I always love it when someone knows the most unusual of people (with a good reason).
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/2
Hmm, I really like that "divine punishment" explanation. I think I actually like it better than canon. NEW AU POTENTIAL HEADCANON, DEPENDING ON THE AU.
I loved everything about your story, and I will definitely make sure to check out the sequel. I hope Naruto ends up with Tamari, Ino, Haku, Hinata, and Ten Ten.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I enjoyed that. Good show, old chap. Do you realize how difficult it is to find decent Naruto fics? I think this will be the first Naruto story in my favorites. Too bad the sequel didn't really get going. I hope you come back one day.