Reviews for Being Found
Lady Nyshah chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Darklordcomp chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
AND THE HAREM HAS BEGUN MWA HA HA HA HA HA
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
A good writing talent but could you make every conversation any more ridiculous and off-canon? :(
Lokiismylife chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
This was amazing. Really well-written, and an overall good read. I'll have to look for the sequel. Let me know if you want me to go back and review the other chapters; I admit I got so caught up that I couldn't stop to review till just now. Thank you for writing this!
TiffBaby101 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
pretty cool. i think you explained everything really well (if you didn't explain something i forgot haha) but either way well done
Xunzar chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
To be fair to Kakashi, he doesn't actually need the Sharingan to be a badass. The guy was a chūnin at age six and was already a jōnin before he ever got the eye transplant. As far as skill level goes, he's probably a little shy of the sannin. No matter how good, Haku is not at that level. Though admittedly, surprise can help a fair bit. As an ex-ANBU captain and jōnin for most of his life, it would be fair to assume that Kakashi is always on guard.

That said, his failure to train his students properly is a bad sign—albeit likely a sign of lack of skill at teaching, rather than of an overall capability.
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Who is this Arashi Kazama person?! Seriously, where did that name even come from? So many ff writers use that name" what happened to Minato Namikaze?
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Bro, this was published in 2007. It's been 6 years and it still says epic in length even though you didn't even crack 150k. Hahaha funny fail
CosmicEssence chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
This is beautiful especially in that you didn't try to mould everything to canon even with the changes you wrought on this. Yeah the basics were the same, mostly, but there was enough differences to make this a properly interesting AU without getting too out of whack! Honestly the whole idea of Naruto training with Tsunade, Zabuza and even coming across Jiraiya during those 1st few months out is maddening but it brought some interesting confrontations later on, like with the Wave arc. Getting to Gaara earlier, summoning a giant fox and letting it loose on konoha knowing their dislike and helping keep Sarutobi alive were also very good changes...and what's more ones I really enjoyed reading. I think my fav bit has to be in that council meeting where the Hokage orders for the heads of Shika, Shino, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji and just the imagined response to that order...weird fav I know but still...! Although all the Ibiki moments were excellent too...my only complaint we didn't see enough of him considering he's the pivotal moment here. Also really liked the increased involvement of Kyuubi, and the fact its a 'male'. Quite liking the idea of being able to summon Naruto...well if he gives it to someone else of course but well later Naruto without Sage Mode just wouldn't be the same so also glad the toad summons was still included. There was another pretty favourite scene in the last chapter or so but for the life of me I can't remember it (lol some fav right?) Anyway, basically got no complaints or criticism regarding this one just enjoyed reading it. I do hope you've got a sequel for it going though...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I like this story my only problem is arashi kazama instead of minato namikaze other than that i love it.
Hilario chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
The moment I saw the word 'sequel', I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. Great story C: !
Curious Reader chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Will Hinata have a crush to Naruto in this story? I haven't seen a part of her here. :
Are you gonna make it into a harem fic? I'm just asking. :)
Nice story btw! I liked it, thank you very much! :D
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
WOW! This is awesome! I like the changes made and they really affected things even without changing too much of the plot. I kinda feel sorry for Saskue, but he kinda deserves it. Now I can't wait to read the next story. Maybe I can catch up on some of the things happening in Shippuden
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow, a Naruto fic I can read without major spoilers(not that I'd be able to tell, I lost track after the second arc of Shipudan). This looks really cool, Can't wait to read more.