Reviews for The Legacy of Lebeau
Fox-Sin chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
ok im loving this story so far its so funny
Kii chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hi

yo, philadelphia came from pennsylvania, city of brotherly love declaration of independance ringin any bell. plus im from pa and what would this sight be without me, well i doubt it would change really cause im just a viewer but whatever, i make the author's feel better about their stories. fun eh

Kii-Bye
Through Darkness chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Totally charming and funny and awesome. I wish we'd get to see more of this rogue/Remy lifesytle in fanon more often.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
I always knew that Remy as the father of teenage daughters would be hilarious and/or awesome, hehehe.
FireBornInsanity chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
awesome and can't wait for an update!
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
awesome!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
WoW...what a mess, can't wait to see how it ends. Poor Remy, in the dog house
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL i love it. the only other thing i have to say is that Remy is old lol 51 if i did my math right. It sounds like he is still in his 20's lol.
Blitz182 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
"OH MY GOD IM BLIND!" I just about DIED laughing! And got in massive trouble because I started laughing in the middle of someone's speech... Oops. ) so worth it though. )
actlikesummer chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I love how they're all paired with the Grey-Summers kids. haha I really like this story so please update!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Poor Remy, I LOVE this family. So much teenage drama- IT'S GREAT!
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I like it. Oh the Drama. lol. Keep up the good work. Please update ASAP
JustJulyy chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
So is it over ?

Well anyway I really felt the whole 8 simple rules vibe in this story even before I knew it was based on that . I was afraid that you were going to kill of poor Remy. I like the sister-sister relation ship Morgan and Elizabeth have. It was a good idea to explain the whole they are still mutants but not crime fighting mutants. You've developed quite a love triangle (rhombus ?). Anywho great storu I'd love to hear about Kimberly Allerdyce if you can fit it in.
Pink-Ichigo chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
this was funny
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
lol! oh that ending was just hilarious! fantastic job. really. but i have to say, i definitely like Liz better than Morgan. i dunno why, but Morgan heavily reminds me of Belladonna. blonde hair and everything...lol weirdness. ah well, apart from that. loving your story, so you better update soon ok? your a genius! don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

-ultimategammy91