Reviews for Libra
pain in the mikta chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Darn... :-(
Me wanted to know what was going to happen...
jackwabbit chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Ok, I'm still with you here, young one...

You're doing well...let's see where it goes!

One or two grammar things I noticed-let me know if you want to talk about them privately, but they were minor and not distracting, etc. Just let me know.
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
*sniff* I think you should finish this asap! Just kidding. Great work here, with Sam taking control, facing her own mistakes. And kudos to Daniel, Cassandra and Teal'c; their presence was a good touch of comfort. Ah, Jack. Are you parked down the street waiting for the others to leave? Get there! Thanks a good read. On your toes, now!
Leilina chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Yikes! What happened to Jack? I just can NOT see him not following up on his promise! I can't wait to see what happens!
iwrite4fun chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Great new chapter! I really, really hope that Jack shows up!
Nessie1701 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Totally sad... can't wait for more.
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I had to go back and re-read the whole story to remember what it was about. Oh yes, I remember it now. Hope to see an update soon to see if Jack shoes up. (He better!)
iwrite4fun chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
I love a good Sam/Pete break-up story, especially one where she ends up with Jack, which is what I'm hoping that you're going to do!
JFreak1334 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
I love it its awesome can't wait for more! keep it up!
Leilina chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Yay! I'm SO glad there will be more! I can't wait to read it! Thanks for writing!
Linwe Elendil chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
I think that was a great chapter. Only one thing I noticed - there appears to be a number of times that the space bar wasn't used; "mindand" (fourth paragraph in), etc. Other than that, it was good! Write more soon! chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
So far I like it. It is hard for me to imagine waiting until that far into the ceremony to say something...but I never had that kind of doubts either.
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Oh, this is so good! I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
7 League Boots chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Cool. I'm not one for stories that feature ditching a partner at the alter but I think you made Sam's case well. Kind of like Teal'c re-running his whole life at the point of no return and finally making the choice to live. Pete's words after Sam jilted him - priceless! A redeemable characteristic when you least expect it! And yeah, Sam's conversation with Jack hit the shippy spot, esp. "That’s why I’m coming to you." Yes! Great chapter, please follow up soon!
blodwin chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
great story. more sam and jack soon. please please update soon.