Reviews for Over His Dead Body
Captures the older brother streak...
It's cute. I liked it But I 'm new to Supernatural, so I couldn't really tell u if it was OOC or not.
Draco and Mya chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I really enjoyed this! You should write a sequel or second chapter to this, cause you first was really good. Thanks for sorting it!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this was wonderful. It must have been very traumatic for both Sam and dean to have to go through something like that. Hopefully that teacher just thinks Sam is a weirdo now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Brilliant!
the-devoted-bugg chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really did love it! Really good :)
pinkskyline chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw, poor little Dean is so grown up...
cheygrl94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I would really love to start by saying that your style is silky smooth and your dialect is perfect. I think you've really captured Dean's mindset when it comes to Sammy. My personal headcannon has always been that the boys encountered CPS in one way or another, and your story addressed the issue with much more tact than I've seen in a lot of cases. Okay, I'm rambling, so it was great, and I can't wait to see what else I can find on your page.

-Chey
Cheeky Liar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
great story o and what does weeChester mean cause i see it everywhere buti dont know what it means
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hey D

Weechesters are always cute little things awnnn ahaha I can't resist to little Sammy and his puppy dog eyes *_*

Of course I liked this one

Kisses and see you around

Rosetta
123kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was possibly the cutest WeeWinchester yet. I love the way Sammy told the teacher to pour Holy water on them to make sure there not Demons.

Just love it.

Thanks,

Kat
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Just found this and loved it! I hope you've written more. I'm gonna check it out! Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved this short wee-chesters story, you wrote them just how I imagined them to be when they were younger. Could imagine poor Sammy's terror at maybe being taken away again after saying a little too much but good job the teacher just put it down to an overactive imagination! And Dean was spot on, comforting and reassuring his little brother but terrified that Sammy could be taken away again and desperate to get through to Sam that they mustn't mention certain stuff to anyone.

A definite fave.
curiouser and curiouser chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
loved it, thought it was a very good dean characterization
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love wee!chesters and this one was particularly fun... short but sweet! Thanks
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »