Reviews for Where It All Went Wrong
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
so cute! ,
Sevlin chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
good very good story,but it was too short,u should write more,can u try please?It was awesome fic
phantomgirl90210 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Aw... that ending was really sweet. I don't know how it was possible for Danny to get pregnant, unless the ghost DNA that bonded with his own was female, but his DNA overpowered the female DNA when it came to genitals and a period but still enabled him to get pregnant if he was in ghost form during intercourse and still carry it to term. But anywho, you are a really good writer. ttfn
deans42ndfreckle chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Aw that's weally sweet! I've read m-preg before but I've never read one where the pregnant male was as comfortable with it as Danny was. Great job!
Nacoda-Lupine chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
I really love his story. Your writing is supurb!
Illzie chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
OMIGAWD! its so CUTE! Instant fave XD
SecretsOfhell chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I really was about to cry in the first chapter you did a GREAT! job with this story i dont really see stories like this now and days... i have had writers block for half a year now and havent been able to finish this story im writeing so reading this story did help me alot Thank you!
KitandMip chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
"He hoped the nurses weren’t giggling at the-groin-he held on his face, but even if they were he was simply to happy to make scene over it."

O_o Interesting typo there buddy.
NightmareAhead chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
aw that was so cute!
D.D.Darkwriter chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Nice story. Extreamly worth the time.

-D.
Kawazu Hime chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Truly breath taking! I liked Jack's black jump suit...screw that... I liked...LOVED everything about this!...sequel?
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Good story
Ayano chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I loved the way you did this. So many rape and/or mpreg stories are just... bad. This was not, it was actually wonderful, and I applaud you for it!

Thank you for writing this, the emotions and Danny's and Vlad's reactions to the situation were wonderful and very human. Good work!
Isehart chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I really like this I wish you'd add more! The ending of chapter two is very good!
mizu-tatsu chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I really hope this is not the end, because there is so much to tell yet...For example: How the hell did Danny got pregnant if he's a man!...How's his life whit Vlad?...Are they going to married?...Is there going to be a wedding?(Is there going to be a lemon?...ejem...)

And you should describe better the situationes between them.

But changing the subject, a REALLY good fic.

水龙