Reviews for To Have a Father
Bella Katelyn chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I'm so confused right now but loving it
recount chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Ahhhh, me like!
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape!
I kind of wish alternate Harry was supposed to be eight or something just for the pure fluff possibilities. It'd just be so adorable with Snape dealing with little Harry.
The Septic Gryff chapter 30 . 2/4/2015
This was so awesome! My god your best chapter was Sirius as was I was there I'd so use what I saw as blackmail material ;)
Blue Blossoms chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
So Beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful story; there aren't many Severus and Harry stories well non-slash at least.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
So he is holding him hostage out of love
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
A bit confusing
Pireader chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
I applaud your creative idea. I've never read anything like it. The different realities is a truly unique idea.
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I don't know if this is worth reading anymore. The way you write is exasperating and I'mnot even sure I can explain what I don't like without confusing people. So, I think I'm done.
Thanks anyway.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I'm not sure if this is really doing it for me. The dialogue is extremely stilted and I can't imagine any person saying it.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
Love it. Can't wait for the sequel
d1x1lady chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
Interesting story! You are such a great writer and your Sirius is hilarious!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
librarywitch chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
Awesome tale. I like the different twist on Severus as Harry's father storyline. I so enjoyed Sirius and Severus's relationship, they were so in character! The small town mentality was very well done too! I am looking forward to the sequel.
AnnMarie94 chapter 30 . 5/22/2011
Wow! I absolutely LOVE your story! Way to go :)
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 30 . 1/16/2011
I really like the ending, can't wait to read the sequel (If there is one)