Reviews for Resolution
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
YAY! Even though there was only slight kataang, which is practically my favorite thing in the world, I loved it!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*smile* That's a wonderful oneshot! I loved it, and it's an automatic fave!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hey, you never told me you uploaded this. I should've read it yesterday! :P

But maybe it's because you feared the copious amount of praise you knew was coming.

I've told you this I don't know HOW many times, and it never loses its meaning: I LOVE your Katara. You show every facet of her personality with a brilliance unmatched. You write her with such ease, that it seems to me she's become YOUR character. You know every side to her - elation, sorrow, faith, perseverance, confidence ( and the occasional lack thereof ), inner strength.

And the way you write her with Aang... breathtaking.

She truly believes in him. Loves him for *who* he is, not *what* he is, and that's the most important lesson of all. Though she knew there was something special about him before he was forced to confess his identity, her view never wavered once she found out. Aang was Aang, and that's how it was; how it will be.

You infinite
frozenheat chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
...;; Beautiful. I'm glad you've gone back to writing some Avatar fan fiction, because you are totally awesome at it.

Great as usual and once S3 rolls around we can have our Kataang fest XD
Killerpenguin55 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Beautifully written. This really shows the bond between katara and aang. It may not be romantic and may never be, but it is very close and they both depend on eachother, and you depicted this wonderfully
lirendil chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoy reading all of your stories, this one being no exception. It's not too heavy and I think it really describes Katara's feelings and views. Looking forward to your new fics, I hope you post em up!