Reviews for Meet The Pokemon Trainer!
JunseiIX chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Bwahah! XD I feel sorry for Fox, im sure he doesn't like fire that much.

Pokemon Trainer is one of the best newcomers (next to Ike) im probably going to be using him alot when the game comes out.

Err.. right. Anyways, very funny story! XD
KJman456 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
YAY! Pokémon Trainer and Diddy Kong! If another newcomer comes in, will you put him/her in the story? If ya do, you might want to change the title, 'cause it wouldn't be just about the P.T.

See ya!
Jack Keller chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Fox: I'M ON FIRE! AH!

Jack Keller chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Pokemon Trainer's name is Red, he is the character from the first series of the Manga. He is not in fact, generic. In Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, the strongest and last trainer you fight is Red, who you play as in the first games and their remakes. Okay?

Short chapter but pretty good.
Dimention chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Nice. Pokemon Trainer seems like a great character. This was also the only topic I could find on him... Anyway, this is good so far. But it could be longer. That's all. Update soon!

Ciao!
MadFearow chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Great fic! I love how you gave the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon personality! I'm looking forward to playing as Charizard.
eement uchiha master chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
imagine if the pokemon trainer is ash?
Game2002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
The Pokemon Trainer's real name is Red, as it is default name in the 1st gen games if you don't give him a name.

In fact, I'm going to call him Red in my stories. If you had a good eye on my stories, you'll know that Red already appeared a couple of times in my past stories already.
Number-one-Vaati-fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Yeah...who didn't see this coming, a bash fic for Ike and a tribute fic for PT...it was a good fic though.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
The only reason I'm reviewing is because I respect friendly competition and it deserves it's own praise. I wonder if you perposely inserted mario jumping on the squirtle as a steriootype from the Mario games...Oh well, I had a chuckle.

Despite how short it was, I'm glad you didn't do the whole "ZOMG!11 ZELDA N ASH R GOIN 0U7!1" consept, otherwise I'd be forced to flame.

But seriously, good job.