Reviews for Espoir
Nikerdoodle chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
aw:)

how sweet
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm really starting to like this story:)

I love how you made Hinata like a sis to Sasuke, since i am a sasuhina fan.

But i've been looking for a good fic where its another pairing but with sasuke && hinata in good terms:)

&& ahh gaara's a sweetie;)

I also enjoy nejisasu!

so i'll be looking forward to the upcoming chpaters!
smarterthanyouraveragetoddler chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Thanks for updating it was a well worth wait I got so excited when I found up you updated a new chapter and I love bothe pairings and in this case I think you are smart to do Gaara/Sasuke in it and I love how protective he is :)
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Oh please don't do this.. I wait like forever and get gaasasu in the end? It's hurt.. Huhuhu T.T

really, there's no new NejiSasu fic out there anymore.. And this one gonna turn into GaaSasu too.. Hiks.. Is NejiSasu that bad till there's no author want to write about them?

I understand that gaara protect sasu, but you said fear not coz it just friendship..huhuhu *i really crying right now*

but it's ok, it's your fic and you have every rights to do anything u like..

I'm going to wait another nejisasu from you then.. See ya..
Spottedstar106 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
(clapping happily)YAY!GaaSasu and NejiSasu fluff all in one chapter!YOU ROCK!

Spottedstar106
smarterthanyouraveragetoddler chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love this story it is a very good idea Sasuke I always imagened would be the cute innocent one that needed to be protected so I think you did a good job anyway just wanted to say thanx and I love this story and I hope you can update soon because you are a brilliant writer and I would love to read more! :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I read the first two paragraphs and I went YES!. Now I'll actually go READ the chapter... but can you switch this fic to the Sasuke - Gaara section? Is one able to do that after it's written? I think it would be ... how to word this right... better?

Now that I've actually READ the chapter...

I loved how you managed to put in Shika's trademark saying. I really love that little group, it's so tight! And I absolutely ADORE a jealous Gaara.

So, so, when the others come, can they not recognize Sasuke, PLEASE! I just want to read the reactions you'd have them portray when they find out...

Looking out for the next chapter!
HeyMazara chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
WOW! You (probably) have no idea how long I have waited for an update! IM SO THRILLED! I LOVE this story and I love your Sasuke and how Gaara is so protective of him and the whole group. I like Neji too but I hate love triangles, they just hurt so much. Gah. So I'm hoping htere's not a love triangle. If there is Ill still read though. (-")

PUHLEZE Update soon okay! I really NEED to see what happens next! SERIOUSLY!

Sorry, for the hyperactive ness but since this is the internet the only way to indicate intense er... feeling(?) is by capitalizing and abusing the exclimation point. LOL.

SERIOUSLY, this is so great! I'm really happy you updated and all the characters are awesome. Can't wait for more!
black secret chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I can understand your reasoning in changing the pairings, as while even with their past encounters, Neji and Sasuke could have worked, as Neji didn't do much to him, Gaara was the one who helped him, so it just makes more sense. I actually thought this was a GaaSasu, even though the filter I had placed said Neji. It wasn't at all unexpected.
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Yay GaaSasu! I got worried last chapter (and almost dropped the story
dragonfire7654321 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
_Yay! you updated i'm so glad and i don't mind if you change the pairing for i love them though you been away for awhile it hardly seems like much based on your i love it and how you describe sasuke since he's my favorite character.i hope you upload that new neji/sasuke story and please update soon.
CrystalPrison chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
NO! I had such hope for a kick ass Neji/Sasu story

I mean sure Gaa/Sasu is awesome...but still

anyways...onto the important stuff...very nice chapter. Especially with Neji wanting a claim on Sasuke, and knowing that Gaara would never let him get one...makes life fun...especially with sasukes obliviousness
StuckOnReplay chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
xD I just love this kind of stories
Star of Fire chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
This chapter was adorable!I really liked it. When are his 'tormentors' coming into the story? Are you going to be updating soon?