Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Ahh cutee... Kibaaa I love youuu XOXO
But I'm sorry I can't read your NaruXSaku story, I'm a fanatical NaruXHina
Weheee..nevermind, we still friend right?
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 2/5
Awww...
entertained chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
This story is incredible and I agree with you for the person who flamed should read anything to the end before criticizing and some Moe common sense
Varun Dhawan chapter 21 . 2/14/2012
ino and kiba togather forever they are best couple ever
sunsetlover23 chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
This was beautiful I cant wait to read the sequel I know this review is kinda late but I had to review. I especially liked how eveytime ino had a nightmare she went to kiba :)
RPDmember chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
Went lookin for a good story. And I sure as hell found one. You have a very upbeat writing style btw. Keep it up!
Forever New Yorker chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
Hey great story!

I really ennjoyed it.

And i have read Ino's Lamanent, and I agree with you . A lot of stories start the same, and have diverse bodies. Who said that that story basher had to read the story in the first place?

Well, I will add you to story watch, so, yupp.

~Forever New Yorker~
Taylor chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !BEST STORY I,VE EVER READ
nymphik13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I love this story. I really fell in love with this, actually this story motivated me to write about the pairing. They just look so good together...
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really like this story so far! Its a pity I cant read it al right now... You're a really good writer!
Kibafangirl chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
omg, i wish kiba would do that with me he is the cutest, deepest, sweetest, did i mention cutest, ninja EVER! I LOVE KIBA INUZUKA!
Firpi chapter 20 . 5/27/2009
This story was wonderful. It still amazes how much a KibaxIno fic seems to sound many times better that KibaxHinata. You my friend just put more proof as to why.
Dark King chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
great story- i'm off to read part two- i hope it also has a lot of ino/kiba in it though
bitter-sweet91 chapter 21 . 10/4/2008
aw i liked this story it made me think about how cute ino and kiba would really be together. Pls write some more!
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 9/21/2008