Reviews for Naturally
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I'm trying to leave reviews on every fic I read and like, regardless of age, so...

Want, take, have, hmm? As befits the King of Thieves. One scene that stood out was Bakura 'lying' so convincingly that even the shopkeeper he stole from believed him. Also the way he views everything, even the tragedy that shaped his life, so possessively. He sure is a klepto. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awh, I like it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Luv how you portray Yami Bakura, GREAT ending.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, I've rarely read such an effortless and so powerfully attention-grabbing piece on the ancient Bakurae. What strikes me the most is how (to me, anyway) you've merged TKB and YB; I'm never quite sure which one I'm reading because they both seem so believable. You've reconciled the two in a way I love. Thank you for writing this.
rainbugs chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ooooh I enjoy this! w
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I am many years late on the scene in reviewing - yet I do it anyway.

The kleptomania. (Although that word sounds all wrong, almost childish and cute.) Mineminemine. It was all very splendid. I loved Bakura's thought process, it seemed so real! My favourite scene... I can't explain why... Has to be the one where he met the girl. That, or the bracelet. Now the realness of those scenes killed me.

Gorgeous ending. And beginning.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm not one who likes slashy undertones, but the rest of this fic was brilliant. :D Bakura's a bit of a sociopath, isn't he? ...Then again, it was how he was taught and raised, so maybe it's not all just his own nature.

I love how you show his thought process and how he rationalizes stealing (even if he really doesn't realize that he's doing it!). He lacks empathy, but otherwise doesn't come off as all that corrupt... just that he assumes that an action is right/moral by the very proof that he is doing it. So... self-centered, verily.

I especially like the scene with him stealing the bracelet. XD I guess a good, "honest" bluff is invaluable in his line of work. But he seems to really believe himself when he says that everything he wants is HIS.

This was a really interesting fic! It got me thinking... especially on Bakura's morality. Would someone like that, who was taught that it was the right course of action to disregard others' feelings to the point that you forget they exist... would it be right calling them "evil"? Heck, that's almost solipsism. How are we to judge?

Then again, maybe the point is that we shouldn't judge.

Or maybe I'm overthinking this whole thing. XD

Anyhoo, like I said, excellent fic! Thanks for writing! :D
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow. This is amazing.
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
lol bakura's like a child in this fic! that was really good
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh. My. God. I adore this. It's a different take on Bakura... but it's so RIGHT. It just works in every possible way. Nothing else to say here.

Oh, except that it's favourited. And now it's mine. :P
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That... was funny. Not sure if it was meant to be funny, but it was. I haven't seen anyone put Bakura's thieving in such an... innocent... light. But I can just imagine that poor shopkeeper's expression when he was told the bracelet was "mine". The emphasis the thief put on things he'd never seen simply being his was very amusing, right up until the end. I'm still smiling.
Desert.Moon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow, this really is good. I love the whole theme of running-and taking what is already his. Of course, I'd have to say my favorite part is that about lying; I've been wondering for a while how many people noticed that Bakura. Never. Lies. EVER. He's such an amazing actor, but he never tells a lie! Grr... I rant a lot...

Anyway, I'd have to say that my favorite line, though, is "This was a whole new game." I dunno why, I just love the way it sounds! GAH!

Ok. Rant over. XD I love this-but I do like your other one better. :D

-Kit
Random Bunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great job! Hee hee, Yami no Bakura is so funny.
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
lol mine!

hehe this is cute. I wasnt going to read all the way but I did!

so I like it now and Ill fav for you
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
lol. Creepy but funny. Possessive much? lol.

Ja ne.