Reviews for A Winter Kiss
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
:D i wish i could write as well as you
Jenny chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
So cute!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice.
HungryForTheGamesGirls chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It was a great story. Loved the quotes.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
that's right james, be a good husband! u should be proud for listening to ur lovely wifeee
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
love it!
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
aww sweet! i thought it was brilliant from start to finish! loved your little quotes they were cute! thanks for writing this story! i loved it .
Sharpsword chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh wow. Wow wow wow.

Really.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is one of my favorite LJ gettign together stories I've read. I really liked your characterizations of both of them and SIrius, although your abuse of Peter annoyed me. But the rest of this was so wonderful that I was okay with that :D Oddly, I think my favorite scene was the one after they were together doing Things in the dormitory - their personalitites just shone. Really great story :)
Beautifully Ugly chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Aw! I love it, it's so sweet. Nothing like a bit of fluff to lighten up your life, eh? Hehe.

Brilliant.

Beautifully Ugly
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Absolutely adorable. Awesome job - LOVE Lily and James!

Btw, loved the comment in your A/N. '08 is by far the best year ever. Everyone else is just in denial.
Four and Twenty Blackbirds chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very cute story! Thanks so much for writing it. I love the little quotes, and how they relate to the story!

Well, I really enjoyed reading this, and thanks again for writing!

-Four and Twenty Blackbirds-
zuska1985 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I am very glad you finally shared this with us. Very nicely written. I loved the whole bit!
soft N' fluffy chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Ah, that was wonderful! It should be put down in the dictionary next to "pure, romantic fluff"

Then again, some people might consider that an insult...I hope you don't, though!

Well, needless to say, I loved that!