Reviews for Left Hander's Day
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hilarious.. love it...
angelluck14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Yosh! We left-handed people shall rule ze world! XDXD Demo...I'm ambidextrous...oh well that still means I'm left-handed! Boo-yah! I liked your story! Keep up ze good work!
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
this is why I love you. right there. and you somehow managed to include pairings too.
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was so cool! Go left-handers! Me ish left-hander too! XD
Hiroro chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
left handers rock! well, i'm left-handed.

XD

but i can also do stuff at the right. XD

*cough* except for echizen and yuuta *cough*

but for the rest of them, BIG, FAT thumbs up!
azurefirewulf chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
“Why’d you pause it?”

“…Buchou?”

“Yes Echizen?”

“Where do you and Fuji-senpai go off to? You two are missing for most of the matches.” Ryoma smiled innocently, hoping to make his buchou squirm.

“…Ah…well…see…um, well, Syu-Fuji and I g-go t-to-” Tezuka turned an odd shade of red as the rest of the room burst out laughing, Ryoma snapped a picture, and Yuuta muttered something along the lines of “God, you keep me up all night on weekends, too.”

XD lolol tezfuji luv! also the part with fuji wearing mizuki's turtleneck was funny

cute!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh man. DIRTY PAIR PWNS! XD

I'm both left and right-handed. XP
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Nice!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
0.0 x LOVE IT! Uwai It's funny and cute!
KibethShea chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hehehe, great KA P i loved the fuji-tezuka part and the one where fuji hid in the bushes, hehehe typically him,
shadowinRW chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I am still laughing!
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
LOL! Funny and very cute...Just like Gakuto to set up a party to prove how much he (and other left-handed players) rules...some are OOC but no matter, I still like it lots.

Rai
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ah... us lefties DO rock... don't we... we pwn so hard... and the PoT lefties just rule the world! SO AWESOME! I loved the one-shot! WOOT! Hope they like the lube XD
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
what's the present? (I'm really dense) I thought right-handed people have it good since most everyday appliances(example:scissors, knives, and computers.) are made for the right hand, but in tennis, south paws have the advantage. I'm left-handed so I should know.
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OMFG this was hilarious! xD Graet job on it!