Reviews for Thinking Inside the Box
AzhureSapphire chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hello, I read your fic and became instantly inspired to write two of my own fics and actually published them! Hee!

I wanted to thank you for writing this.

It is so cute and sweet! And it is now one my 'Awe cute!' pairings.

Thank you again and it would really be nice if you read them and maybe reviewed.

It would be such an honor, since your fic gave me the idea I thought you might like them.

"Hunger Pains" is the first one I wrote immediately after I read "Thinking Outside The Box".

I know I'm rambling, but it's been awhile since I felt inspired by a fanfic and... It's one of those stories that made my day feel a little better.

Even if the characters aren't real you know someone in the world is probably doing something that cute and sweet for the person they care for most. That there are happier things in life to look forward to.

I think I took enough of your time. I usually don't write this long, but... My poetic nature just gets carried away. Lol.

Thank you so much for inspiring me.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
at the end, wwhat did it mean by You know, just because. ?
Sypharmonia chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
For one of the two Peppita-topic fics existing here, this is very well done indeed. It's just the thing to go with a cup of tea and a hot, buttered scone; this is one of those rare fics that has quite a bit to do with starting your day off right.

Hats off to you for such a splendidly-written, wonderfully humorous tale!
Xave chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is so cute! 3 I like this a lot. At some points it is hard to read, because you have two character's dialogue in the same paragraph, but it didn't really matter anyway, because the characters were all, well, in character. ]

I faved. :D I hope this isn't a one-shot, though...
PopFlyGov chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love this, because it was really cute! Then again, Peppita has her moments in the game. I love her explaination of the box at the end, and the fact that it was a mirror, (nice twist.) All in all, well thought out. However, gramatical errors brought this down a notch.

Rating: 7.25/10
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
TEWG: OO AWW... THAT WAS SHO SWEET! I THINK I JUST GOT TWO CAVATIES!

801: Yes! Finaly I've been waiting for a good AlbelxPeppita! Yay! It was really good too!

TEWG & 801
Tachyglossus chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
As much as you may be an Albel and Fayt fan, I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. So I was glad to see a more unorthodox pairing (well, sort of - can't call it a pairing really)- especially since young 14-year-old girls get crushes on STRANGE people much older than themselves. Good job at keeping both people in character. A lot of people make Albel too aggressive with little thought as to consequence (he's not a mindless killing machine - he's a thinking one - which makes him more frightening.) I don't see a lot of Peppita portrayals to know how often she's done accurately, though, to be honest - but I haven't read half of the SO3-fiction out there. Again, nice to see one that isn't Albel and Nel, Albel and Sophia, or Albel and Fayt.

Though I don't see this going anywhere but a homocide. (*crosses fingers*)

Also, all this paired with good writing. The diction is varied, and the sentences are organized so that it flows comprehensively. I am the queen of run-on-sentences, so I'm happy to see someone who's done what I can't - avoided them for the most part.
Niveus chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Heehee, that was pretty good! This is a really rare pairing it seems. I've been hoping to find a good fic for them. Glad I found this! You did great keeping them in character and I like the whole box bit with the mirror in it. Clever!
Nooru chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
heh XD

That's one cute story. Especially the ending surprise of a mirror

Well, Peppita and Albel together are kinda cute But the things is that I can't see them really together. For me, She will always be the little sister at most. Kinda strode along behind him.

Though I'm a huge fan of Albel X Fayt. I will be waiting for your ficcies (Heck I'm waiting for me Albel X Fayt, I've read most of AXF avaible on