Reviews for A Mary Sue Profile
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
LOLOLOLOL IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! Unfortunately there really are fics like that where the character ponds everyone at tennis, is related to Ryoma, has a harem and is 30 something kg.
Skywaters chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Ahaha the last bit was hilarious!
sugarkitt chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i hate mary sue's so much! this fic was so funny i was laughing the whole time. Love ur writing, just that i dont like how u make gakuto so dumb, i think he's smart :)
Blinded Eyes chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The regulars' reactions were hilarious. You guys should read this story: s/5054384/1/Love_story_of_a_Doctor_in_the_Nationals. I'm sure you'd love it.
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
-died laughing-

Perfect! This was just perfect! God, I wanna kill this Oshima right now.
XxDark-maiden201xX chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Lol...that was really awesome
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
LOL, thank you~ Haha. You should have made her part Japanese, part Chinese, part Italian, and born in AMERICA! :D
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
like the bit about Yuuta telling Shusuke to stop kicking Mizuki
sh4dee chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
haha that was brilliant! All OC writers should read this first. It's better than many guides out there on how to avoid making a Mary-Sue because it's witty and the interactions between the characters makes it just that bit more interesting. Lovely read!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I will to. I HATE Mary Sues. It would be much better to USE the characters that are AVAILABLE. I mean, PoT has like...100 characters or so?
skyangel816 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol.i hate marysues the most in fanfiction.
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Marysues NFTW! (not for the win? bleah)

HOLY CRAP I DETECTED SOME RIKKAIDAI 8D

RIKKAIDAI!

NIOU!

RIKAI!

*fangirls*

~Kura

going off already ... last review you'll get from me today. XD
LoliBat chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lol I discovered a new love for Marysue parody xD
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
PoT seems to be littered with them...
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
XD She's evil. Pure. evil.

-Mary Sue In Jail-

Police: *hands over uniform* Here.

Mary Sue: Do you have anything else I can wear? This uniform makes me look non-anorexic.