Reviews for Trials of My Heart
talerano chapter 1 . 2/28
I love how you let their love story play out, so natural and beautiful! Also, thx for not killing R2! I nearly cried. I like how you make padme into a Jedi, really fits what I think she would be like! And that last part when A and P were kissing in front of 3 Jedi masters... LMFAO! Love this story! Keep the good work up!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
YAY R2 SURVIVED THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING HIM
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
NO! YOU CAN'T KILL R2!
Darth Amidala chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I just rediscovered this story after a while and forgot how much i liked it. Good Job!
anonymous chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
simply amazing!
Darth Amidala chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
I liked this story.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
I wonder how they grew as a family with their children
Caleb's Fanfiction Creations chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Wow, great start. Really interesting twist. I'll be sure to read the rest of the chapters that are up.
tennisdesi91 chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story here! I loved the interaction between the character as well as the conflict between the two and palpatine. Great job!
JediGaladriel chapter 29 . 12/3/2012
Oh please please do a sequel to this! I'd like to read about their knighting ceremony & wedding too! Oh please do a sequel! Please? Nicely done!
Dark Song 87 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
cool
FellowNrd chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
You killed R2! You damn Bastard. Anyway good stuff so far. excuse the insult earlier it is their to show that you are able to get strong emotional reactions.
Pooja Naberrie chapter 29 . 11/12/2010
Loved the story because it was a different out take on their relationship. It was very sweet.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 29 . 8/16/2010
Awww! This was really good! I loved how you made Padme a Jedi padawan as well as Anakin. Great job! .