Reviews for Orgel
bebz chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
cheeezzzyyyyy!
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ara, Shizuru espiar siempre deja un sabor amargo en la boca, sobretodo cuando la persona no se queda a ver la escena completa y termina sacando sus propias conclusiones, sí, eso sólo significa una cosa: DRAMA!

Por lo menos todo terminó bien para las dos, aunque debo confesar que no me preocupa mucho de cual sea la melodía, sino que mi atención va más al hecho del gesto increíblemente romántico que hizo Natsuki para Shizuru para seguir con la confesión aún más romántica de porqué también era su melodía favorita.

Hermoso en verdad! Muchas gracias por la historia!

K.o.N
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love the story and i also love the melody in the orgel. It ranks high up there in my list together with Moonlight Sonata! Good job! Keep 'em coming!
A.N.-JELL4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awwwwww...soooo sweet.

good job.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was sweet. Natsuki is so thoughtful! Not terribly subtle, though o"
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Little out of character, but still awesome, great story XD
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
ahh... let's see... I'm thinking "the river flows in you" by yiruma...

that's a nice one but i love orchestras too. oh gosh now i sound like a nerdy music lover haha

nice fanfic once again
Nana the Dwarf chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This is a great story. .

I first thought of Bach's Cello Suit no 1, but Canon in D is also a beautiful melody and I think it fits the story better. It's also one of my favorites. *grins*
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aw that was one sweet fic, didn't know Natsuki can be so romantic. great stuff, kep it up.
syntheticSkye chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aww, romantic natsuki! i enjoyed it, especially the music box that natsuki went out of her way to get. as for the song...maybe "The Oath" from Final Fantasy VI? "Etude op.10 no3." by Chopin perhaps?

looking forward to the next chapter of "Yours Will Lead Mine"
damn unique chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh I loved every word of it. That was great. It's so cool when natsuki is being romantic
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
So kawaii! _ Cute one-shot, I love it. Great stuff as always & thank you for the fluff. Cheers! _
SychoBabbleX chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Lovely. -

“Ara, I think I must remind Mai-san that the teasing privilege only belongs to me…” – said Shizuru half joking half serious.

Fixed version. Just a suggestion.

Update your other fics soon!
volk83 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
now I doubt, it's you or shizuru that hopeless romantic?

good job as always
kikyo4ever chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Ah, this is a nice story to read so early in the morning.

Thanks for supplying another Shiznat, never have enough...

And it's even better if you choose to write more!