Reviews for 7 Minutes in Heaven
Lee Lamprush chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
because your IQ doesnt show a persons intel but the amount the of useless crap they can cram into there head so says the person who has an IQ of 245 aveage is 135 but dont worry most people with a high IQ mostly are very shallow and fucking know it alls if you havent noticed i discribe my self lol and to be honest i didnt do all that great in school because i was bord so i cant spell well and i refuse to punctuate and if you did one of the on line test its bogus and i really like your story it a nice distraction for my ever dull and shallow life
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LOL. Hard to believe this takes place in the medieval days when there's a high-tech voice-com.. thinger majigy.. thing.. there. o.o Yeah.. You know what I mean. _

Intercom.. Just went back and checked. _..

ZOMFG? SHIZURU? NOO WAYY! WOOTT!
jquackers chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I really wish you'd continue all your stories since they're all so good.. and they all stop at the most exciting place. XD
shamanic demonator chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
I like this fic!
The.Hoppy chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
This is good. Small words, I know, but how else to say it? It has a nice depth of feeling that's rare these days, and it deals with a time period I love. -grins- You have a lot of stories going, but update soon?

Naolin
warm-up01 chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
wow, this is interesting story! i hope you continue this soon, can't wait to find out what happens in the tower with those two
lindred chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
it's too short.
Natsuki Kuga chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
;_; update
Sylverlyf chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I sencerely hope that you write more to this story ) Thank you for your efforts
pokemonfan13 chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Oh, no! Run, Natsuki, run!
shiznats chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
wow...awesome story...can't wait to read more...Ah...*pure bliss*...kookies-sama always with good stories..._

Arigatto...
Wolf from the Hidden Flames chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Oh damn! ._. I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed for the second chapter until just now! I loved this chapter. A lot. Natsuki going all heroic and saving Shizuru from the disgusting vile creature that doesn't deserve to become a man. D: But poor Shizuru. She feels ugly. Shizuru you're pretty! I like this story so much. It's so sweet!

This would be the point in which I'd whimper for an update but I saw your A/N in HSD and I'm not gonna push you for one. D: Just take your time and I hope you'll feel better.
CaptainVonCookie chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
XD Natsuki always acts before she can even think!

Really great chapter! I wanna read more.
Kara Papas chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
lol 101! I don't even know my IQ. I could care less since IQ changes daily. Good chapter kookie. I could Natsuki running around with a fainted Shizuru. LOL.
damn unique chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
there she is our knight in shiny armor ) I love such stories