Reviews for Under the Cloak
frouwe chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
At first I thought the emphasis on the cloak thing was way too dramatic. It turned out to be a lifesaver, though.

The dialogue was great. I especially liked the bit that you used as a summary, and the ""So, basically everyone but your Dad?" he cut in." part.
meow chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved it!
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
aww cuteee
Left Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
we really like fluff. write more, especially ScorRose :)
Lulip chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
so cute! i'm loving the way you write, i may not review in every story i read, but i'm liking all of them.

keep it up!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I don't honestly expect that her father would actually approve from just that, but it was still cute b
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ah, this is sweet. I love the Weasley family... This was great; just what I needed to make my day a little happier.

:D
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw, that was very cute!

I found it funny that, although everyone else in their families seemed to know about their relationship they were both very reluctant to tell their fathers.

It was sweet of Scorpius to lend his cloak to Rose even though he was cold as well. I wish that JKR would write a sequal to the series, the characters seem so interesting in this story!

Have a great day!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Loved it! Great work!
justjustice chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aw
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Heehee. Ron knows how to think. If Scorpius gets pneumonia then he will know that Scorpius is willing to lay down his life to keep Rose alive! :D