Reviews for This Side of the Gates
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I liked it and your friend is brilliant.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww. So sad.
Hi407 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
SIGH. I wish I could write as well as you can. Even half as well as you can. Getting an A in writing does not mean you are a good writer. Just have to pay attention and remember and be able to spell. Boring things. Wish I could have fun with it innstead of homework
Cabin3Demigod chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aw,he does belong on this side of the gates:)

Now go tell Jo Rowling that! Jk;)
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That quote is brilliant. I love the fluff, it fit so well for both of them. Teddy is so cute in this scene, how he gummed on Remus's ring and screamed to get attention. Great job!
Winterlude chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful and sad.

I think you've very good friends. Never lose them.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Again, shocked I haven't read this before!

Yes, it was fluffy, but I thought it was a very well-written and touching scene at the same time.

I loved how Teddy seemed to have an understanding of what was going on, it was very cute :).
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I like it! I always felt bad for Remus because he was left behind by his friends and then just as things got really great in his life he died.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Oh, I love this. But the irony was sad :-(
Lils Evans chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
BOO! did i scare/surprise you by being here?

ah, but it feels like coming home...this place is brilliant...as are the quotes in your proflie...oh, they made me laugh, alas, while other people near by had no idea what i was laughing about!

ahh, once again i LOVE this story...so beautiful and so much more...but then again, we've been over this, haven't we, myron.

And yes...I suppose the technical term is plaid...or you could call it tartan. *waves finger* ah, ahh!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I really liked this! It's great! Why on EARTH JK had to kill them I don't know! The Bitch Grr...
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
that was cute something different Keep on writing!

Arya Svit-kona
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was really, really sweet. And the quote by your friend - that was beautiful. :D She's definitely very profound!
somerandompage chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is really cute!

I love this!

Great Work!
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw...that's so sweet and sad, considering what really happened to them later on. All three of them belong on ONE side of the Gate, together! STupid, evil Rowling.

Okay, I'm done now. Brilliant, as usual, Paddy.

Sadie