Reviews for Svyaz Krovi
elnaslave chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh God I was bawling like a baby while reading this. Fred's death cut me deep. I think only Dumbledore's hurt that much, and even with him there was the hope he might come back. There wasn't any of that with Fred. You really embodied the grief he must have felt. I was furious with Rowling for just leaving it open like that. It would have been nice to know how poor George coped with the loss of half his soul.

Absolutely phenominal. I love it.
Jalen chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I must admit, though, that I'm getting a little tired of the "practical joke" metaphors at the end of every story. I know, I know, it's the Weasley twins we're talking about... but still. It's awkward, and it's getting stale.
Jalen chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Eloquently written and incredibly HEARTWRENCHING!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was really well-written. Good version of this missing moment. Bit too soon with the "George has to joke again" maybe, but okay. Made me cry and some lines were really beautiful.
ara chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
damn, they joke part
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
amazing, simply amazing. the last line nearly had me in tears and the entire thing was just so well-written and in character and depressingly beautiful. oh, god, i still can't believe jkr killed off fred!
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
"One had always delivered the introduction and their other the big finale, but either way it had always been a two-person practical joke against everybody else. And in the end, there had always been Fred-and-George, Gred and Forge, George and Fred, laughing until it hurt too much to continue."

That was beautiful.