Reviews for You and Me, Together
bella-rosalie-alice chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
love your story so much i just gotta read it agian! i read it about this time last year. its just so fasanating, your such an amazing wrighter!
thedragonwizard chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Hi, i realize that this review is really late, but it hasn't been that long that i've been introduced to FanFiction. Anyways, i just wanted to compliment you on this story, it is amazingly well thought out, written and expressed. I've been hooked on this story from chapter 1, and seeing that i only got one more chapter to go brings a bit of sadness lol. Also, that description at the end of this chapter (11) about what love really is what very heartfelt, and so true...I will definitely look up any other stories you have written and keep a lookout for any new ones. Keep going, you have an amazing talent as a writer. The best of wishes...Luis a.k.a thedragonwizard
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
I just recently came across this story and i must say that i fully enjoyed reading it.
Phoebex13 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I'm re-reading the stories because they're just so amazing3

Oh, and congratulations on your marriage!
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I am loving this story. I am laughing so much. I have watched every episode of the show and you really have Miley, Lillie, Bobby Ray and Jackson down to a science. This is so funny. I hope you still read your Reviews. I don't know if you still like to write but you should your good at it. Thanks ever so for this story it is a hoot. Yes I said HOOT. I am probably old enough to be your father so go to your room and continue to Write!
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Odd place to give a first review I know. I intended to wait until I finished your saga so far, but I am worried that i might forget when I'm done, and you really deserve a good review.

As a note, I have read up to chapter nine of All I Want so far. I originally intended to wait until I had read all of your stories, but I decided to review now so I won't forget.

This saga is written incredibly well. Some absolutely incredible writing here. All throughout your stories you show an incredible attention to detail and your string your words together wonderfully.

I don't particularly ship Liley, but this makes me wish I liked the couple more. You have written an incredible romance here. Your version of Miley and Lilly really are meant to be together.

Your fic is sappy, but that has a place. The whole reason I watch Hannah Montana is because so much media is so depressing these days. Your tone is more mature than that of the TV show, but it keeps the same feeling of being light hearted that attracted me to the series in the first place.

I like your original characters. Jackson having a real girlfriend is long overdue in the series. Kaela feels good for Jackson. Having Kackson and Liley double date was one of your stronger scenes as of Chapter Nine in All I Want.

I really like the feel of Lilly's soccer team. It gives a stronger feel that Lilly has her own life that doesn't revolve around Miley. This is very good for your story, and would be welcome in the Series as well. It gives Lilly her own moments to shine.

There is a definite feeling of wish fulfillment here. Not bad, just an interesting tone. So far things turn out for the better, everyone seems to win, and everyone cares about each other. In less experienced hands this might be hard to swallow, but you are more than capable of making this believable.

You don't just have everything turn out good for no reason. Your cast works hard towards it. You also balance the challenges very well. There is a legitimate sense of risk and danger, but it never feels over the top to the point that I find it implausible that they keep working things out.

All around an incredible effort, and one very worthy of praise.

I found your profile very surprising when I first read it. No objections, just not what I would have expected for someone who writes Hannah Montana femslash. I think your own experiences do add something to your writing. Having gone through your own relationships gives a feeling of realism to Miley and Lilly. It also goes to show that you should never enter the Internet with preconceptions on who is on the other side of the screen.

Assuming I haven't missed anything in authors notes about you retiring from this series(possible given how much more I have to read) I am looking forward to your continued writing. Either way I still have a long way to go before I finish your stories.

As one last note, I am unsure how much constructive criticism you want in further reviews. I have had bad experiences with criticizing elements in excellent stories before. I don't have anything too serious, but I want to make sure you wouldn't be hurt before I bring it up.
inupuppy1596 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
This is the frist Hannah Montana I read but it great i plan on read the next once you did really good stuff. :)
experimentalgirl17 chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
cute story and will read more of your Lileyverse...but maybe a little to cute! not much drama and to cutsie. maybe the others will get more drama but i did find it entertaining in a fantasy the world is a lovely place way
HannahMarie2009 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
interesting
MarinaDreamer chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
They were gonna kiss! Haha. You even wrote it was the perfect time. But apparently another character didn't think so.

These two girls... When they got home... Wow, just wow. Everyhing is perfect.

The suttle change in Lilly now thinking of Miley as her girlfriend.

And then there was a dream. The first of many beautiful dreams. :)

I will always love how Miley and Lilly instantly knew they would be together forever. How they didn't want anyone else.
MarinaDreamer chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
This chapter is one of my favorite in the series. Even though they haven't told each other they love them, they are still so caring and loving.

Hehe. Lilly dreamin about likin Miley's stomach cause she was sleeping there. ;)

And that picture. I bet it's adorable.

I personally love how Miley picks out what wig for Lilly to wear.

Lilly is so sweet. Not getting two CDs so she could donate.

I never thought about Hannah's songs having that kind of double meaning. But it fits well.
MarinaDreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I just realized. I never reviewed half of this first story. And it is Saturda, and I am bored. So I am gonna re-read this beautiful story.

Ok. Music is playing and my iPod is all set up for charging so I won't run out of battery life in the middle of these beautiful words.

Bet I know what, or who, Miley keeps dreamin about.

Wow. It's weird her taking a shower Aline after reading this while series...

I like how you call Miley's feelings her secret. Miley has so many secrets in her life, why not just add another right? xD

This whole skate board incident scene is the reason that I kept reading. It is so unique, grabbed my attention in a milisecond.

I smile at Lilly carrying Miley all the way back to the house. The perfect beginning to a perfect relationship.

I still say that Robby Ray knew all along.
MarinaDreamer chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
GO LILLY! Best way ever to show that dude what he has against him. But I love how nice they were about it.
MarinaDreamer chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
'At the same time, the girls realized how close they were to crossing their self-imposed line, and they both said, “We need to stop,” both with just about the same amount of disappointment in their voices.

Lilly giggled at how they echoed each other, making Miley giggle as well. “Lilly, stop laughing,” said Miley.

“Okay, Miles,” Lilly said, still giggling.

With lots of willpower, the girls were able to rein in first their laughing, then their hormones.'

That right there is my favorite line in this story so far. I love that, so sweet yet naughty.
MarinaDreamer chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
I could not help but smile this whole chapter, but that dream. Wow. That is the one word perfect to explain it. Wow. I cried, of course, but smiled widely at the same time.