Reviews for This One's A Keeper
happyhooligan2001 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Good old Dumbledore! I can't imagine Hagrid fitting into the muggle world except as a wrestler. And it's a good thing he's not evil because he would be terrifying as a juvenile deliquent. At least now he has a place in the world.
wynnleaf chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Nice story. I never did get the thing about the werewolves. Yes, I recall it from COS (right?), but it doesn't make sense with what we later learned about werewolves. Maybe regular wolf cubs, but not werewolves. Anyhow, that doesn't affect your story, which went quite well.
Delaine chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
o0Anonymous0o chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Very well written story so far, Dumbledore's last line was hilarious.
Ciu Sune chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
The description of Hagrid trying to work in the muggle world conjured up an image of Mr. Incredible, from the movie, hunched over his teeny desk. Although I think Hagrid would be worse at the job, no offense meant to him.

I am now curious about that werewolf incident, as I don't /think/ I remember anything about one, concerning Hagrid. Also, that last line? Hm...
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
You did a good job portraying Hagrid. _ that's exactly how he acted, I think. Could see the whole thing.
forty-two dreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
LOL that's awesome. I always thought maybe he was apprenticed to Ogg or something, though? It seems like too big of a job to learn as you go, though if anyone could, Hagrid could.