Reviews for Secondary Defense
Lasciella chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Fantastic story, really well written:)
lilawonder chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved this story! Sheppard & O'Neill is awesome! And the H/C was great!
Andriabow chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I so enjoyed this story and having O'Neill with Sheppard

both of them being whumped together was just wonderful.

Its great that you have stories here too because I've read

your others at LJ, which are just marvelous. Thank you for

a great read.
STEVE AUSTIN chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
uh...I though I had already readed this one, but I was so wrong! So, it was so SQUE! I have not felt the tummy flip flops for a while, but this little fic mafe the miracle, yay! thanks!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Absolutely loved this. O'neill is one of my fave characters, and John is my fave Atlantis character, so this was just a perfect combo.
Iluvshep chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
great story.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love O'Neill and Sheppard together. Great job.
LadyJane08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I would have to call this my favourite of your fics, of those that I've read so far, anyway. Some great Jack and John moments, plus flying, whump and team goodness. Thanks for sharing it!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I absolutely *love* O'Neill/Sheppard interaction fics. THis one most definitely included.
bonanzababe chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Great story - The best pairing for a double whump! Nicely written with the voices of both guys just right. A nice touch having Carson shoot the drone too.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Awesome! I loved it.
faldo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed your ficlet. You caught O'neill just right. And well whumped!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Bloody frellin' marvelous. Whumps and love and bonding and good stuff!

BRAVO!
sb4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Nice job of showing O'Neill's POV after The Return 2 and his recognition of the Atlantis family. I'm not a big SG-1 fan, but the banter sounded right.
T'Pring chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
What could be better than a double whump? Nice little story - Good O'Neill! And I liked some addressing of Sheppard's little "stunt" that the show glossed over; you're right that Landry would be the one with the problem, ha!