Reviews for Chocolate Desperado
biawutnow chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
I love you for updating this! Not gonna lie, this is my favorite fiction on the entire website. Yup. I really enjoyed how you wrote Matt in this chapter, even if he was being horribly abused.
ForeverMATT chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Another awesome and great one, your awesomeness! Great chappie... Love the part that Matt played! Can't way for more sweetness from you! But i'll be patient!
lunlun chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
this is such a good fanfic. plz upload soon!
RavenAK chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
Oh wow... I have to say, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's incredibly well-written, the characters are, well, in character, and every chapter ends in a way that makes you want to read the next right away. You've been very careful with the details, and I congratulate you on that, and also on the above. I like the fact that even if the story stays between the canon borders, you're slowly turning it to your direction on how you want the story to move, and that's just brilliant.

I love Mello with incredible passion and I'm glad that someone was able to show his character and detail into his actions, instead of just portraying him as a sex symbol (not that he isn't, but there's a lot more to that XD). So anyway, I'm sorry for making this review so long, but I just needed to congratulate you over and over. Please keep on writing when you feel inspired, I'm dying to see what's next :)

See you on an upcoming update, take care, bye!

-Raven
biawutnow chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
I'm kind of glad she finally hit him back :P
biawutnow chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Liked the reflections in this chapter.
biawutnow chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Interesting to this scene from a different prospective.
biawutnow chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter...I think this was my favorite one.
biawutnow chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Tension...TENSION! The fact that Mello didn't appear makes it that much more exciting
biawutnow chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Near's characterization in this chapter is dead on. Good job.
biawutnow chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I like how forceful mello is...definitely not a wimp :P
biawutnow chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I want to start off by thanking you for writing this fic. This is exactly the kind of story I was looking for, and it fits so well into the series. I've already read 7 chapters and can't wait to read the 8th.
spinx chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
Hehehe...you really are good.

You know what I like best about this story? Its totally unpredictable. That, and really clever.

And holy hell-the Mello/Hal tension-perfect. Slamming him into a wall? I can so see that happening.

Hurry, the suspense is killing me!
spinx chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Another thing Ive always wondered about...Halle is a hellova fighter, why do they feel the need to coddle her like that?

(in the manga, that is...)
spinx chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Thank heavens-a Mello/Hal centered story is always a rare sight.

And a good one? A miracle.

Im really happy that you took the time and effort to plot and write this down. See, Ive wondered too how those two came to meet each other.

Or what kind of a relationship they have.

So Im just going to read on.

Cool story so far. Very much in character- which, considering how little we know about Mello and Hal, really proves to be a hard task.

Well done!

(oh...one thing though I dont really understand...why is Halle so afraid of Mello?)
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »