Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
OMFG! Rosalie is a f-ing bitch! You can't control who you fall in love with! She shouldn't be talking about that since she and Emmett can't seem to keep it in their pants! That just really peeved me off! Rosalie should go die in a ditch.
katy-twilight-biteme chapter 24 . 7/2/2008
HEY! YOU FINISHED! YAY!

im so sorry i have not commented in forever,(but ofcourse to us fellow vamps forever is nothing:] )after reading the A/N on chap 12 where u thanked me i felt guilty for not having time to read or review!

i reread thewhole story today & i must say, it was ...amazing! it was so ...AMAZING! AWSOME! AH! OH! & the Clash is so god!
karina5185 chapter 23 . 6/27/2008
I have to admit I did NOT see that comming.

It was cool.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
yeah! what a happy ending!I loved this.

peace, love, and penguins!

-Megan-
Rain's-golden-eyes chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
omg i luv ur story,and i so wish u wouldnt end it so soon,but i understand ur i wish u luck w/ur other stories
me chapter 22 . 6/9/2008
yay i get a gold star! and how dare you try to end this story nowe!
karina5185 chapter 22 . 6/2/2008
If you're going to post an epilogue soon, that means a sequel is coming up! yay!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 22 . 6/2/2008
haha. I would review anyway. Can't wait to hear the epilogue. I really liked this story. It ended differntly than i thought. Gold star to you for posting so many chapters. D
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 21 . 6/2/2008
awesome
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
excellent. really glad your splitting it up into three chapters.
Maggie This is a psuedonym chapter 18 . 5/21/2008
Hi! Sorry for not reviewing for so long, but this time I'll try and write more to compensate. Oh, so the story has taken a more lethal turn... I like the twist in the plot, no wait, I love it ! jk, partially. However, the only *sniffle* sad thing for me was that I didn't understand it. Sorry. Anyhow, update soon!
bmw72792 chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
good story, but im kinda confused, why doesnt edward kno that isabela swan is bella?
Heather chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
I just want to say, "aw"

not only for the story, but for the fact that you put 3 My Chemical Romance songs (some of my favourites by the way, but you can never go past "Our Lady Of Sorrows" or "Do You Know What They To Guys Like Us In Prison") as titles.

But yeah, good story, although I think Rosalie is a little OOC, I reckon she'd be blaming herself and feeling guiltier than she does in this story. And I seriously want to yell at Edward now
me chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
reviewing couse if i do tou will be nice to bella and the cullons
Mnlozano93 chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
aw poor bella update soon i love it!