Reviews for Minerva Visits a Psychologist
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Very sweet. Yes, it NEEDS a sequel! :)
Chloe Grey chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Yes, I do believe a sequel is in order here. Oh yay! :]

And I agree with 'Frivolity and Felines', Albus's session would be cute to read.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
If you hadn't suggested a sequel yourself I would have demanded you write one. Fvery funny, and yay for everything making her think of Albus. I'd actually quite like to see Albus' session too.. *hint*
o0Anonymous0o chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Fantastic fic, a very inventive way of pushing Albus and Minerva in the right direction. A sequel showing how Albus reacted to her confession would be great.
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*sigh*

More please, please, please? And, m lemony.

I love the fact that both MM and AD are going to the same therapist. THAT comes across as very funny to me.

Cheers,

Di
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I say yes! Sequel! That was great, dear! :)
Serena chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Obviously, I desperately need a sequel! This one was so funny, I smiled the whole time. Now, you must let me know what happens next: what is Albus going to say? What did he exactly tell to the shrink? Awe. I'm waiting!
brenda79 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was hilarious and it does need a sequel. I love how Minerva thought of Albus each time.

For a second I thought that Albus was somehow Dr. Bryan with a polyjuice or some other form of disguise.

I also like your icon. I like to make HP comments and try to see if others catch them. If they do I don't think they care.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Interesting. Very very interesting indeed. Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
SEQUEL! LOL
Minerva's little girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Yes, please write a sequel. pretty please! I loved it. I think it's funny.
Tasha25 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Definitely pleading for a sequel! :D Aw, this was cute. I loved how every word related to Albus somehow. ;] :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I think that you SHOULD write a sequel!

THX - so far
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Not only does this story pleading for a sequel but, also a prequel.

I would love to see Albus' session with Dr. Bryan.
jessicaisfabulous chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Yes! I believe it is pleading for a sequel.

You should write one.