Reviews for It Beats Hanging Out In The Garage
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Great job on chapter 6.

I'm sorry that I didn't review this chapter earlier for you.

Good luck on chapter 7.

Also please update ASAP.
thebeebeegun chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
This story is really good. I hope you finish it! :] LOVED IT! As always. Toodles!

-Bee-
Elita One chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
well congrats on your young love

lol she sure asks Sunny a lot of questions
another nameless reviewer chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
Congrats on the boyfriend!

And it would do us (the reviewers) great good if you continued. It really would.
BreezesofSpring chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
First of all CONGRATUALATIONS for being in love! That is amazing and I'm sure you totally deserve it! Secondly...yay for getting a laptop! (I need one of those...really bad). And Thirdly...I am very sorry for your loss...that is always a hard thing to go through.

But...thank you thank you thank you for updating! I've missed this story..I kept coming back and rereading it and hoping everytime I checked my mailbox that there would be an update inside! I'm glad for what's going well in your life...I'm sorry for what isn't going so well...but please kep updating! This story is really a gem, and I'd be so sad not to be able to follow it to the end.
blood shifter chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
okay.

1) good for you. hope the boy treats you well.

2) congrats on the laptop. i'll be getting one soon. i'm counting down the days.

3) i'm so sorry about your grandpa.

4) very good. chapter. still trying to figure out the ending. keep up the good work and please update again soon.
Xobit chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
YAY an update! I still love this story and the scene where Hailey and Sunstreaker lament the lost Lamborghini alt-mode, and paint job, was incredibly funny!

*hugz* Congratulations and much happiness to you and your beloved!

Good luck with the laptop the things are worth their wight in chocolate ya know XD
hermonine chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
BreezesofSpring chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
:(...update? I'm so bored...there is not much to read these days...and the few stories I like haven't been updated in ages! Please tell me chapter 6 will be up soon?
BreezesofSpring chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
I am absoulely postively beyond words, in love with this story! I love the humor, I love Hailey's personality, omg she and sunny are going to be hilarious together. Update soon, I've got you on alert!
Mazarine Fennec chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Amusing, funny, and totally worth alerting! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Xobit chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
And ya Stalker is late again… late and the color of a tomato! Ahrm yes I’m very honored over the dedication *glomps Sunstreaker* O.o poor mech! So totally clueless… and fast thinking huh? *evil grin*

Zen-hugzz

P.S: comeon updat!ya have me hooked… *puppy dog eyes*
Truth of Barricade chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I really like this chapter. Nice Work.

This is an interesting plot. Hope you continue.
lamuria.eclipse chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Hey, pretty good so far, except I'm like super confused... Sunstreaker is yellow not red. Sideswipe is the red one. Unless you intentionaly did that, I'm just letting you know.

-Trans7.4.7Formers
Narnian Sprite chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Oh, great! He, I love Sunstreaker, I really do. Awesomeness! Update soon, pretty, pretty please?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »